Search Engine Optimisation is the process of creating your webpage to be ranked high on a web search engine. The same thing can be done to images, so that they can be ranked high on a search engine and this course in Google Image SEO is all set to enlighten you on just that. As a marketing manager, general manager, administrative professional or as a business owner, it is vital for you to know the process of Image SEO to make your weblogo or related images rank high in the website, through which new customers might access your website. Therefore, get enrolled in this course right now to know the ins and outs of this concept right away.
With a very brief introduction to the concept of image SEO, this course will familiarise you with the image tag best practices for conversion. The course curriculum will also ensure to build your knowledge on image dimensions for social media, so that you can use the tactic of image SEO in social media as well.
The other topics will talk about the guidelines for Google image and the best image settings for wordpress. Furthermore, as copyrights violation is an area that has to be considered seriously while promoting business online, this course will take efforts to enlighten you on this aspect as well.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand the concept of Google Image SEO
- Familiarise with the image tag best practices for conversion
- Learn the image dimensions for social media
- Identify the Google image guidelines
- Explore the best image settings for wordpress
- Discover about the ruling on image copyrights
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals aspiring to establish a marketing or related career
- Small business owners, general managers, business students and administrative professionals wishing to learn about image SEO
- Anyone else with an interest in the course title
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Google Image SEO
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will enhance your qualifications for a range of jobs in the corporate world. You can also take this certificate as an opportunity to expand your education in the area or to make career progression demands from your employer. Listed as follows are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Small business operator - £27,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Image On-Page Optimisation|
|1.1 Course Introduction||00:00:00|
|1.2 Explaining Google Image Search||00:00:00|
|1.3 Image Path Folders and Keywords||00:00:00|
|1.4 Image Tag Best Practices for Conversion||00:00:00|
|1.5 Best Image Settings for WordPress||00:00:00|
|2: Images For Social Media|
|2.1 Image Dimensions for Social Media||00:00:00|
|3: Google's Best Practices|
|3.1 Google’s Image Guidelines||00:00:00|
|3.2 Google Webmaster Forum and YouTube Channel||00:00:00|
|4: Additional Image Resources|
|4.1 Exif Data||00:00:00|
|4.2 Adding a Footer for Your Image||00:00:00|
|5: Image Copyrights|
|5.1 Pixabay and Google Image Search||00:00:00|
|5.2 Copyright Case Studies||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.