Apart from strategising your web content to be ranked high in a search engine, you should also know how to optimise voice search, as more and more online users are relying on voice input to navigate the web. Therefore, if a career in marketing or related is your goal, then a course as this in Google Voice SEO is a sure booster for you. The course will enlighten you on how to optimise voice search, so that your website and content ranks higher on the results page. Through this, you can generate a higher traffic to your website, with which you can also have a possibility of improving your profitability or sales as a business or a company.
Starting off with a deep exploration of the types of devices that use voice input, this course will then thoroughly educate you on voice SEO search type. You will also get access to learning materials that will show you how to use the answer box SEO that will help your content show up amongst the first results.
Detailed content strategy, structured data and Microdata are the other topics that will be examined throughout this course program to further solidify your knowledge on SEO. This course will also act as the perfect guide in showing you how to search with “ok Google” and in familiarising with the tips for mobile/local searches.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Explore the types of devices that use voice input
- Examine about the voice SEO search type
- Identify how to use the answer box SEO
- Learn about detailed content strategy
- Understand structured data and Microdata
- Discover how to search with “ok Google”
- Familiarise with the tips for mobile/local searches
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Marketing managers
- Marketing executives
- General managers
- Business owners
- Business students
- Individuals aspiring for a career in marketing or related
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Google Voice SEO
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will improve your marketability for a range of jobs in the modern corporate world. You can also use this certificate to further your studies in the area or to make career progression demands from your employer. Mentioned as follows are some of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Small business operator - £27,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.1 Welcome Intro||00:00:00|
|1.2 Types of Devices||00:00:00|
|1.3 Voice SEO Search Types||00:00:00|
|2: Implementing Voice Search SEO|
|2.1 Using Answer Box SEO||00:00:00|
|2.2 Detailed Content Strategy||00:00:00|
|2.3 Voice Search SEO Example||00:00:00|
|2.4 E-Commerce Example||00:00:00|
|2.5 Structured Data and Microdata||00:00:00|
|2.6 Searching with “Ok Google”||00:00:00|
|3: Position Zero|
|3.1 Using Answer Box||00:00:00|
|4.1 Tips for Mobile/Local Searches||00:00:00|
|4.2 Practical Exercise||00:00:00|
|4.3 Aggressive Content Marketing Strategy||00:00:00|
|4.4 Keyword Exercise||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.