If you already have some basic experience in InDesign then this course is perfect for you. The InDesign CC – Advanced course provides comprehensive training for users on how to apply interactivity and digital distribution. It is for designers who already know the ropes but want to make it work better and faster for them. The course will teach users how to use long, text heavy documents, primary text frames, autoflowing and smart text reflow. In addition, learn to tackle cross referencing, text variables and indexes.
The course will cover key elements for designers. Individuals will learn advanced font tricks, how to master colour features, how to apply professional proofing for colours, set permanent defaults and learn how to turn off hyphenation for good.
The InDesign CC – Advanced course will show users how to create beautiful charts and graphs, understand the pros and cons of digital distribution methods and learn how to work with interactive PDFs. The course dedicates a whole section for users to learn how to speed their personal workflow and how to get it running very fast. The training will also look at interactive forms and scripts. If you are an InDesign user, this is your course to make things work better and quicker for you.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Create PDF Forms
- Master Long Documents.
- Advanced Fonts
- Master Styles
- Shortcut Sheet
- Create Charts & Infographics
- Create Interactive Documents
- Workflow Tactics
- Shortcuts & Speed Tips
- Advanced Creative Cloud Features
- Tips for working with Photoshop & Illustrator
- Using Scripts
- Exporting, Prepress & Printing tricks
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind.
- Downloadable exercise files & cheat sheet.
- Techniques used by professional graphic designers.
- Professional workflows and shortcuts.
- A wealth of other resources and websites to help your accelerate your career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- This course is for people who already know InDesign and want to take their skills and speed to the maximum level.
- This is an advanced InDesign course, so you’ll need basic InDesign skills to find this course useful.
- This course is perfect for anyone that already knows how to insert images & add text.
- If you are completely new to InDesign, try the ’InDesign CC – Essentials’ course before starting this one.
- This course is perfect for anyone that has completed the ’InDesign CC – Essentials’ course.
- You will need a copy of Adobe InDesign 2018 or above. But, you will find that 95% of all the features in this course will work with earlier version of InDesign (e.g. CS6). A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- If you are a beginner, consider watching the Adobe InDesign CC Essentials course before jumping into this course.
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Daniel Scott is a Microsoft Trainer and Adobe® Certified Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Graphic Designer (£21,599 per annum)
- Mobile App Designer
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1.1 Introduction to Adobe InDesign CC Advanced||00:00:00|
|1.2 Getting Started||00:00:00|
|1.3 Adjusting Your Workspace for Maximum Amazingness||00:00:00|
|2.1 Setting the Default Font Size for New Documents||00:00:00|
|2.2 Typekit and Open Type Fonts – Special Features||00:00:00|
|2.3 Where To Get Great Free Fonts For Use In InDesign||00:00:00|
|2.4 Mastering Fonts||00:00:00|
|2.5 What The Font – Font Guess in Adobe InDesign CC||00:00:00|
|2.6 Picking Beautiful Font Pairings||00:00:00|
|3: Creative Cloud App|
|3.1 Using Adobe Market for Free Icons||00:00:00|
|4.1 Using the Color Theme Tool||00:00:00|
|4.2 Using Color Modes||00:00:00|
|4.3 Importing Colors and Setting Default Colors||00:00:00|
|4.4 Finding Great Colors with Adobe Color||00:00:00|
|4.5 Appearance of Black and Proofing Colors||00:00:00|
|4.6 Drawing Shapes with Gridify and Live Distribute||00:00:00|
|5.1 Drawing Arrows||00:00:00|
|5.2 Drawing Complex Flowers||00:00:00|
|6: Paragraph Goodness|
|6.1 Using Auto Size to Auto-Expand Text Boxes||00:00:00|
|6.2 Placeholder Text Alternatives||00:00:00|
|6.3 Adding Paragraph Borders and Shading||00:00:00|
|6.4 Paragraph vs. Single Line Composer||00:00:00|
|6.5 Making Paragraphs Span 2 Columns||00:00:00|
|6.6 Mastering Justification||00:00:00|
|6.7 Mastering Hyphenation Options||00:00:00|
|6.8 Optical Margin Alignment||00:00:00|
|6.9 The Secret Power Of Keep Options||00:00:00|
|6.10 Advanced Anchored Objects Techniques||00:00:00|
|6.11 Using Conditional Text||00:00:00|
|7: Charts And Infographics|
|7.1 Creating Pie Charts and Bar Graphs||00:00:00|
|8: Interactive Documents|
|8.1 The Pros and Cons of Interactive Types||00:00:00|
|8.2 Creating an Interactive PDF||00:00:00|
|8.3 Adding Interactive Page Transitions||00:00:00|
|8.4 Adding Navigation to an Interactive PDF||00:00:00|
|8.5 What Is Publish Online?||00:00:00|
|8.6 Publishing Your Publish Online Documents||00:00:00|
|8.7 Adding Video||00:00:00|
|8.8 Triggering Animations with Interactive Buttons||00:00:00|
|8.9 Making a Multi State Object||00:00:00|
|8.10 Adding Adobe Animate CC To InDesign CC Files||00:00:00|
|8.11 Adding Maps and Calendars to Interactive Documents||00:00:00|
|8.12 Creating QR Codes||00:00:00|
|9: Keyboard Shortcuts|
|9.1 Keyboard Shortcuts That Will Change Your Life||00:00:00|
|10: Long Documents|
|10.1 Placing Long Text onto Multiple Pages Automatically||00:00:00|
|10.2 Creating a Cross Reference||00:00:00|
|10.3 Creating an Index||00:00:00|
|10.4 Using Text Variables to Add the Document Name to Pages||00:00:00|
|10.5 Using the Book Feature||00:00:00|
|11.1 Changing Preferences for Advanced InDesign Users||00:00:00|
|12: Workflow Speed Tips|
|12.1 Speeding Up Your Workflow for Advanced InDesign Users||00:00:00|
|13.1 Using Character Styles||00:00:00|
|13.2 Advanced Paragraph Styles||00:00:00|
|13.3 Mapping Word Styles to Adobe InDesign Styles||00:00:00|
|13.4 Creating Nested Styles||00:00:00|
|13.5 Creating a GREP Style||00:00:00|
|13.6 Using Next Styles||00:00:00|
|13.7 Advanced Object Styles||00:00:00|
|14: Multiple Documents|
|14.1 Best Practices for Working across Multiple Documents||00:00:00|
|15.1 Using Adobe Stock||00:00:00|
|15.2 Cropping Images inside of Text||00:00:00|
|15.3 Using Adobe Comp CC to Make InDesign Layouts on Mobile Phone or Tablet||00:00:00|
|16: Cc Libraries|
|16.1 Advanced Use of CC Libraries||00:00:00|
|17: Photoshop And Illustrator|
|17.1 Getting the Most of Photoshop and Illustrator in InDesign||00:00:00|
|18.1 Creating a PDF Form||00:00:00|
|19.1 Advanced Use of the Pages Panel||00:00:00|
|19.2 Placing InDesign Documents inside of Each Other||00:00:00|
|20.1 Using and Installing Scripts||00:00:00|
|21: Speed Up Indesign|
|21.1 Speeding Up InDesign When It’s Running Really Slow||00:00:00|
|22: Exporting And Printing Tricks|
|22.1 Advanced Exporting and Printing Tricks||00:00:00|
|23: Next Steps|
|23.1 What to do Once You’ve Finished This Course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.