This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
If you are considering a career in IT security, whether you are new to it or have relative experience it’s a good time to become qualified with the right IT security course.
Cyber attacks are evolving and are much more sophisticated than ever before. It can lead to losses in individuals and organisations as a whole. The course bundle provides training to protect computers, networks and data from unauthorised access and attacks. You will gain an understanding on how to spot vulnerabilities, respond immediately to emergencies and fend off attacks.
The Information System and Security Course Bundle are comprehensive courses from software, hardware to networking and security that covers multiple areas of cyber security. The library course is for any IT user who wants to validate your skills and achieve status in your IT career. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use IT security skills effectively and proficiently in real world applications.
Having a specialist certification on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Internet Security, and that you have the necessary expertise required to apply it in an enterprise environment. It will increase your confidence and employability.
What you will learn
- Be able to find information of target, gain insight into security principles, learn to perform penetration testing of web applications and understand the vulnerability of IT security.
- Gain understanding of international security practices and information security systems. Learn security governance, risk management, incident management and incident response.
- The course will give you skills and knowledge to plan, develop, manage and operate an effective network security infrastructure. You will become competent to use the best practices on various domains.
- The training covers security measures to protect individuals and data in corporate environments. Learn how to prevent hacking of corporate data and prevent data breaches.
- Learn to install, configure and manage VMware, vSphere and configure a scalable virtual infrastructure.
- Learn about computer forensics, forensics investigation process and gain an understanding of digital evidence.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many of Official Certifications.
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Security Pro
- Certified Scrum Master
- Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention
- Data Security Compliance
- Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Computer Hacking Prevention
- VMware vSphere VCP 5.5
Course Library Objectives
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Study at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
Who is this course for?
- Job hunters/IT students
- Beginners and intermediate levels looking to develop skills in IT security
- Individuals with a desire to learn about IT security
- Learners wishing to qualify in Information System and Security
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in IT security to use in their current enterprise functions
Method of Assessment
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Information System and Security Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete the Information System and Security Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Web Developer
- Information Security Manager
- Cyber Security Manager
- Senior Security Consultant
- Security Architect
- Data Security Compliance Manager
- Network Administrator
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for an Information Security Manager is £51,234 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com.
|Mastering Ethical Hacking|
|Information Security Manager Essential Training|
|Information Systems Auditor Essential Training|
|Certified Information Systems Security Pro (CISSP)|
|Certified Scrum Master (CSM)|
|Cyber Security Awareness and Prevention|
|Data Security Compliance|
|Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator Essential Training|
|Computer Hacking Prevention (CHP)|
|VMware vSphere VCP 5.5|
No Reviews found for this course.