The ISO 10019 standard is concerned with managing the quality management systems pertaining to an organisation for the purpose of achieving the goals and objectives of the business. This exam will help in improving your existing knowledge about this standard and move towards a consulting role on the business after obtaining this certification. Become sufficiently competent enough to work as a consultant overseeing the quality management system in your place of work after passing the exam successfully. However, this exam does not lead to a specific stand-alone certification at a Consultant level. Therefore, the exam should be done in combination with another Professional Level ISO certification exam provided by PeopleCert. Then the learner could achieve a desired Consultant grade certification within a selected ISO.
The ISO 19011: Auditing Management Systems exam provides learners a good opportunity to improve the auditing qualifications which you already possess. The qualification will also make sure that the knowledge and skills you gain will help learners to perfect their ability to audit the management systems so that any fraudulent and illegal accounting activities would be prevented. However, this exam is not a stand-alone certification on any ISO/IEC certification schemes provided by PeopleCert at a Professional level. The exam is focused on those who need to develop their knowledge and skill at an Auditor level.
N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
Why study at Study 365?
The amount of commitments which the modern professionals tend to face keep increasing constantly, hence the importance for online education has enhanced. This results in a higher demand for such course providers who offer online courses to learners. Study 365 is an Accredited Examination Organisation, which will be able to provide learners with a competitive advantage over competing institutions. The high quality courses and exams offered tend to provide high value to learners as well and the aspect of learning tends to be more efficient by being accessible to study from your home. Study 365 will make sure that the certification you receive is of high quality and value, with a higher chance of a career development.
Study 365 has made it easier to obtain new skills and knowledge since they have made it increasingly easier and more flexible for learners to study. There are hundreds of online courses for you to choose from, which are affordable and offer high value in terms of career development to the learners.
This certification will help you to:
By completing the exams in a successful manner, you would be able to;
ISO 10019: Management Systems Consultant
- Understand the factors taken into consideration when selecting an appropriate quality management system for the business
- Gain a solid understanding of the guidelines of the ISO 10019 International standard
- Understand the best methods to select quality management system consultants for an organisation
The ISO 19011: Auditing Management Systems
- Understand the key factors to be considered when selecting an appropriate Auditing management system
- Gain a solid understanding of the guidelines of the ISO 19011 international standard
- Understand the best methods of selecting appropriate Auditing management systems in your business.
Who is this exam aimed at?
- The ISO 10019: Consulting on Management System exam is focused on those who are working in a quality management environment in a business or are hoping to go for a career in this aspect.
- The ISO 19011: Auditing of the Management Systems exam is mainly focused on those who wish to demonstrate their abilities at an Auditor level which can lead to a specific Auditor grade
- Learners should be over 19 years old, and must should have a basic understanding of Maths, English, and ICT
Method of Assessment
The exam format is as follows:
- Closed book exam
- Only in English Language
- Exam duration 60 minutes
- Exam pass mark is 26 marks
Once you have successfully passed the examination, you will receive The ISO 10019: Management Systems Consultant & ISO 19011 Auditing Management Systems Certificates.
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from PeopleCert. PeopleCert is a market leader in the aspect of assessing and providing certification of the relevant professional skills of learners. They are also involved in partnering multinationals as well as government bodies so that they could offer more standardised and high quality exams to the learners. PeopleCert is known for offering millions of different exams across more than 200 countries worldwide and in 25 languages as well. They are prominent in the industry for using state of the art technology and helping professionals to realize their true potential.
This exam bundle would be ideal for those looking to work in the industry of quality management systems and in auditing. Improve your knowledge on how quality management should be facilitated in your organisation and also identify how to effectively implement proper auditing systems in your workplace to prevent frauds taking place. Learn the concepts involved in the two standards in a practical manner and expand your knowledge and skills on this subject area. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing these exams will be as follows.
ISO 10019 Consulting on Management System
- Quality Manager – £35,525 per annum
- Quality Assurance (QA) / Quality Control (QC) Inspector – £22,117 per annum
- Quality Assurance Manager – £35,406 per annum
- Quality Assurance (QA) Engineer – £29,733 per annum
- Quality Assurance (QA) Technician – £20,892 per annum
- Quality Control Inspector – £20,518 per annum
- Sales Consultant – £20,508 per annum
- Risk Management Consultant – £43,544 per annum
- HR Consultant – £35,907 per annum
The ISO 19011 Auditing of the Management Systems
- Auditor – £28,972
- Internal Auditor – £29,753
- Senior Auditor – £37,026
- Auditing Manager – £49,098
- Senior Internal Auditor – £40,763
- Associate Auditor – £23,841 per annum
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your Exam – ISO 10019: Management Systems Consultant & ISO 19011: Auditing Management Systems||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.