Expand your expertise and knowledge by taking this official exam in Managing Across The Lifecycle (MALC). This exam certificate might be of immense benefit for you in working for a range of job roles in the IT industry. This official exam will mainly assess your knowledge on the relationship between business and IT, on strategic change, risk management, organisational challenges and on how complementary services support ITIL initiatives.
With this exam certificate in your resume, interested parties could easily understand your knowledge on the ITIL concepts, core ITIL disciplines and on the best practices associated with ITIL framework. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments.
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand the relationship between business and IT and learn how to achieve business value.
- Learn the critical success components, value, benefits and costs dynamics in management of strategic change.
- Understand risk management and organizational challenges.
- Learn activities such as leading, guiding monitoring, evaluating and communicating.
- Learn about organisational maturity, transition, structure, governance and achieving balance in relation to service operations knowledge.
- Learn how to distinguish between complementary services and how it supports ITIL initiatives.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- The course is aimed at IT Operations Manager.
- Service Level Manager
- Business Relationship Manager
- IT Supplier Manager
- Individuals working in roles within service based business models who want to enhance their knowledge of concepts, functions and processes related to service operation.
- The course requires that learners have an understanding of the ITIL Orientation, Foundation and Practitioner course.
- Individuals involved in phases of the lifecycle and who want to acquire a deep understanding that can be applied to enhance and improve the quality of IT service delivery within an organisation.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 10 questions per paper in 120 minutes duration. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC).
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete ITIL Intermediate: Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- IT Operations Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £45,537)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Business Relationship Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £40,571)
- Configuration Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £37,654)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
Others Jobs you can get
- IT Management
- Senior IT Managers
- IT Professionals
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.