This official exam certificate might improve your eligibility for a range of jobs in the IT industry. It mainly tests your knowledge on the concepts of service management, implementing service management approach, guiding principles of ITIL practitioner, organisational change management and on effective communication within an organisation.
This exam certificate will showcase your knowledge on service management, change management, communication, metrics and measurement to the interested parties. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the concepts of service management.
- Learn how to implement service management approach within an IT enterprise.
- Understand the metrics and measurement used in service management.
- Learn the guiding principles of ITIL Practitioner.
- Learn how to implement organisational change management.
- Learn how to implement effective communication within an organisation.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Exam aimed at?
- The course is aimed at professionals in IT development
- IT operations managers
- IT service delivery managers
- The course requires that learners have followed the ITIL Foundation training course.
- Individuals who wish to have a detailed understanding of principles of service improvmenet.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Practitioner course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 40 questions within 135 minutes duration. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 70%, open book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Practitioner.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete ITIL Practitioner you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Practitioner qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- IT Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £38,754)
- IT Consultant- (average UK yearly salary: £39,977)
- IT Architect – (average UK yearly salary: ££59,270)
- Business Analyst – (average UK yearly salary: £35,762)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
- IT Team Leader – (average UK yearly salary: £35,710)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.