Java refers to a computer programming language that is designed to be concurrent, class based and object oriented. It is one of the first computing platforms that was introduced by Sun Microsystems in the year 1995. Java programming language is renowned for its performance, security and reliability and is mainly designed to be used in the distributed environment of the internet. Java can create applications that run on a single computer or be administered amongst clients and servers in a network. Java uses many technologies such as Spring web MVC, JSF and JSP in web development.
Java web technologies such as Spring web MVC, JSF and JSP are a few commonly used frameworks in the development of web applications. Professionals mainly opt for these technologies in the development of web applications as they are very effective. Mastering the essentials of these technologies might just be the additional qualification that will help you secure a rewarding job position in the programming or web development field. With this Java Web Technologies course, you will be taught on the advanced web concepts and the security and efficiency of web applications. This course will introduce you to web programming and web technologies such as Spring, JSF and JSP. This course also prepares you for the ORACLE certification exam (Oracle Certified Expert, Java EE 6 Web Component Developer), increasing your chances of finding a great job in programming.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the basics of the popular Java technology
- Gain an understanding of the advanced web concepts and the security and the efficiency of web applications.
- Gain an insight into web programming and web technologies such as Spring, JSF, JSP.
- Understand how to utilise Java Enterprise Edition with Glassfish Server
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- IT students
- Job seekers
- IT professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- You must have a good knowledge of the Java standard edition and HTML structure
- Knowing the database is also a necessary for starting this course
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Java web technologies certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
This certificate in Java web technologies might just be the additional qualification that will help you secure a rewarding job position in the IT or programing field. if you are an employee, this course will help pave way for your career progression by putting you inline to demand for salary increments and job promotions from your organisation. Below given are few of the job positions this coursewill be helpful in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Software engineer – £34,755 per annum
- Software architect – £55,748 per annum
- Web developer – £24,904 per annum
- Web designer – £22,780 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Introduction to Java EE (download)|
|Introduction to Java EE (download)||00:00:00|
|2: Creating the first web application|
|Creating the first web application||00:00:00|
|3: Installing the GlassFish server|
|Installing the GlassFish server||00:00:00|
|4: Introduction to web programming (download)|
|Introduction to web programming (download)||00:00:00|
|7: User-defined tags|
|8: EL expressions and standard tag library (JSTL)|
|EL expressions and standard tag library (JSTL)||00:00:00|
|9: HTML forms|
|10: Advanced controls of HTML forms|
|Advanced controls of HTML forms||00:00:00|
|11: Handling the condition|
|Handling the condition||00:00:00|
|13: JMS and Message Driven beans|
|JMS and Message Driven beans||00:00:00|
|14: Let’s start with Spring (download)|
|Let’s start with Spring (download)||00:00:00|
|15: Creating Spring Web MVC application|
|Creating Spring Web MVC application||00:00:00|
|16: Forms and validation|
|Forms and validation||00:00:00|
|18: Java and AJAX|
|Java and AJAX||00:00:00|
|19: Java Applets|
No Reviews found for this course.