Are you interested in teaching? Would you like inspire the next generation? Maybe you want to go on to further study?
This course from Study 365 is a great way to progress in teaching. We offer learners an in-depth understanding of teaching as a whole, from day-to-day duties, how to deliver excellent lessons, how to plan lessons, and how to give constructive feedback. This course is perfect for students who have some experience working in a teaching environment, and who wish to progress and build on their knowledge. Though you can take part if you have no teaching experience, but you must meet the practice requirements outlined in the mandatory and optional unit (including 3 teaching observations).
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to secure your qualification.
Who is this course for?
The Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training is a requirement for anyone currently undertaking a teaching role or looking to work in a Teaching role.
- The level 4 Certificate in Education and Training qualification will meet the needs of a range of teachers and trainee teachers who would like to gain a qualification which focuses on practical teaching.
- To be awarded the Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training, learners must achieve a minimum of 36 credits: 21 credits from the mandatory units and a minimum of 15 credits from the optional units. Through this course you will study 5 mandatory units and selected optional unit/s cover 15 credits from followings.
- Unit 01: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)
- Unit 02: Delivering education and training (6 credits)
- Unit 03: Using resources for education and training (3 credits)
- Unit 04: Assessing learners in education and training (6 credits)
- Unit 05: Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training (3 credits)
You are required to select one unit from following optional units:
- Unit 30: Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area (15 credits)
- Unit 34: Inclusive Practice
- Unit 40: Teaching in a Specialist Area
There are several optional units not listed above and you can select any of those optional units to cover 15 credits.
Methods of Assessment:
- Learners are issued with a selection of written assignments (portfolios) covering the 5 core units and selected optional unit/s. AND
- Carried out 3 teaching observations as practical exam totalling a minimum of 3 hours in relation to Unit 2, 3 and 4. You can arrange mutually convenient time for 3 observations with your assessor. 3 Observations, Assessments and Certification are charged separately and those are listed in below under the additional fee.
These assignments (portfolios) are to be completed and submitted online within maximum 6 Months of course commencement in order to gain the qualification. However If you finish earlier, you will be awarded early.
Successful candidates will receive a Level 4 Certificate in Education and Training from Pearson BTEC, who is recognised by equal and Department for Education and Skills.
Additionally, you have to pay £499 + VAT for Assessments, Observations and certificate fee on submission of assessments or prior to undertaking teacher observations.
- There are no nationally agreed entry requirements.
- Minimum standards in language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- Learners should be aged 19 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Relevant vocational/academic qualification (a Level 3 or above)
Documents required from you:
You will be required to bring Identification documents such as Passport or drivers licence.
- You can work and teach in lifelong learning sector as a Teacher or trainer and also help you to be assessors of different qualifications in education sector.
- This qualification is recognised you as a qualified trainer/teacher and leads you to gain high salary and income as an employee or freelance trainer/teacher.
- This is a nationally recognised qualification which allows you to progress into the Level 5 Diploma, and bringing you closer to being able to gain your QTLS (Qualified Teacher Learning and Skills).
|Course Materials & Getting Started Instructions CET||00:00:00|
|MANDATORY UNITS - ASSIGNMENTS|
|Unit 01: Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training (3 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 02: Delivering education and training (6 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 03: Using resources for education and training (3 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 04: Assessing learners in education and training (6 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 05: Planning to meet the needs of learners in education and training (3 credits)||00:00:00|
|OPTIONAL UNITS - ASSIGNMENT|
|Unit 30: Developing, using and organising resources in a specialist area (15 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 34: Inclusive Practice (15 credits)||00:00:00|
|Unit 40: Teaching in a Specialist Area (15 credits)||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.