Learn Microsoft Office 2010 the right way, the first time! Get started with the Shared and New Features of this latest version of Office that will keep you efficient, productive and connected. Once you are comfortable with all of the main features of the Office Suite, move on to the individual training courses that focus on the powerful tools included in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professional learning material, all delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months).
Who is it for?
- Aspiring accountants
- Aspiring bookkeepers
- Business owners
- PA professionals
This bundle consist of the following courses:
- New Features Highlights
- Shared Features Highlights
- Microsoft Access 2010 Training Highlights
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Training Highlights
- Outlook 2010 Training Highlights
- PowerPoint 2010 Training Highlights
- Word 2010 Training Highlights
From the day you purchase the course, you will have 12 months access to the online study platform. As the course is self-paced you can decide how fast or slow the training goes, and are able to complete the course in stages, revisiting the training at any time.
Method of Assessment:
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Successful candidates will be awarded a certificate for Libraries – Office 2010: Essentials Bundle.
Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
This course will teach you to learn Microsoft Office 2010 in the correct way the first time itself. You will learn the new and shared features which are offered in the latest version of this software which will help you work in a more productive and efficient manner. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Accounts Administrator – £18,669 per annum
- Accountant – £28,571 per annum
- Accounts Assistant – £18,876 per annum
- Bookkeeper – £20,786 per annum
- Personal Assistant – £25,144 per annum
- Secretary – £19,554 per annum
- Office Administrator – £17,472 per annum
- Administrator – £17,477 per annum
- Administrative Assistant – £16,876 per annum
- Payroll Administrator – £20,025 per annum
- Small Business Owner – £24,297 per annum
- Business Manager – £34,612 per annum
- Receptionist – £16,297 per annum
|1: New Features Highlights|
|2: Shared Features Highlights|
|3: Microsoft Access 2010 Training Highlights|
|4: Microsoft Excel 2010 Training Highlights|
|5: Outlook 2010 Training Highlights|
|6: PowerPoint 2010 Training Highlights|
|7: Word 2010 Training Highlights|
No Reviews found for this course.