Haven’t we all wished that we had some guidance right after we finished college to establish a career of our own? Well, here it is! The ultimate guide that will get you successfully into the creative industry. All you need to enroll in this course is a passion to get into a creative industry such as game design, designing, development, advertising, arts, music, fashion, etc and the relevant qualifications and watch how our tutors have beautifully presented guidelines that will not just help you in getting a job, but will also come a long way in your creative career.
Before you graduate, you should ensure to attend to a few things that will craft your future in the creative industry. These will be brought to light through this course, in addition to an insight on the importance of branding yourself and the ways in which to brand yourself. The course will also help you build practical skills that are relevant for you creative career,
Moving on, this course will get you familiarised with the software tips that will come in handy for a creative career, along with the relevant software. You will also get access to course materials that will show you the ways in which to successfully land an attractive and high-paying creative career. On the completion of this course, you can confidently set out to the corporate world to seek a career that best suits you.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Explore the things you should do before you graduate
- Understand the ways and importance of banding yourself
- Learn how to build your practical skills
- Familiarise with the software tips that are handy for a creative career
- Identify the ways in which to successfully land an attractive career
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Students aiming for careers in the creative industries, such as gaming, designing, developing, advertising, arts, music, fashion, etc.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Life After University Getting into the Creative Industry
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
With this certificate in your resume, you can easily get ahold of a rewarding employment in the creative industry. This certificate will also pave way for your career progression by putting you in line to demand for a higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Listed as follows are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Graphic designer – £24,665 per annum
- UX designer – £38,693 per annum
- Software developer – £30,915 per annum
- Game designer – £30,000 per annum
- Advertising manager – £30,968 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Life After University|
|1.2 Before You Graduate||00:00:00|
|1.3 Branding Yourself||00:00:00|
|1.4 Time Moves Quickly||00:00:00|
|1.5 Practical Skills||00:00:00|
|1.6 Software Tips||00:00:00|
|1.7 Work in Progress||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.