LinkedIn is a popular network application for job seeking and recruitment. However, apart from that, LinkedIn is also starting to get attention for its role in marketing. LinkedIn is a great platform to generate new leads, as its users are high-level decision makers. A considerable amount of marketers say that LinkedIn has generated a notable revenue for them. Therefore, it is imperative on you as a marketing professional, HRM executive and social media manager to utilise this feature of LinkedIn to reap success in your respective career or to establish a successful career in the aforementioned career fields.
This course in LinkedIn Marketing targets both the beginners and professionals alike and will thoroughly delve into the concept of LinkedIn marketing. Starting off with an introduction to the concept, this course will explore the benefits of using LinkedIn in marketing and will also enlighten you on the cons of it.
Apart from marketing your products and services, LinkedIn, as you know, is mainly developed to market available job vacancies so that it reaches the most talented individual. Therefore, this course will also touch on how to connect with contacts through LinkedIn, in addition to a glimpse on how to use the influencer lists and how to endorse people and get benefitted through endorsements.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand how to market through LinkedIn
- Explore the benefits of LinkedIn in digital marketing
- Identify how to connect with contacts through LinkedIn
- Learn the purpose of email introductions
- Familiarise with the marketing basics of LinkedIn
- Discover how to use the influencer lists
- Examine how to endorse people, as well as benefit from endorsements
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals aspiring to establish a career in marketing, HRM and administration
- Corporate executives, managers and directors wishing for a way to progress further in their current careers
- Business students and anyone else with an interest in the subject
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in LinkedIn Marketing
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Holding this certificate will demonstrate your knowledge in LinkedIn marketing to work for a number of jobs in the corporate world. This certificate will also help with your higher studies in the area and with your career progression aspirations, as it improves your eligibility for the job incentives provided by the organisation. Listed as follows are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Social media manager – £31,330 per annum
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Human resource manager – £36,523 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: LinkedIn Marketing Advanced|
|1.1 Course introduction|
|1.2 Overview of our results, and what you will learn to do|
|1.3 Explaining “Who’s Viewed Your Profile” and current statistics on LinkedIn|
|1.4 Upgraded LinkedIn Benefits|
|1.5 Current Stats of Case Study Profile|
|1.6 Define Your Audience – Advanced Search|
|1.7 Settings: Change Settings for Activity Broadcasts|
|2: Increase Your Connections & Awareness with These Advanced Strategies|
|2.1 View Profiles (multiple tabs/windows)|
|2.2 Results of Viewing Profiles|
|2.3 How to Connect With Contacts (Prospects)|
|3: Email Introductions|
|3.1 How/Why to Send Email Introductions (People Who Have Added You)|
|3.2 How/Why to Send Email Introductions (People You Have Added)|
|4: Influencer Lists and Increasing Efficiencies|
|4.1 Why/How Use Influencer Lists; Stay Top-Of-Mind with Views/Endorsements|
|4.2 Expert Profile Viewing – Getting In Front Of Your Prospect List|
|5: LinkedIn Marketing Basics|
|5.2 LinkedIn as your reputation management on online resume|
|5.3 Joining LinkedIn groups vs. creating your own group|
|5.4 How LinkedIn endorsements can help you|
|5.5 How to endorse people on LinkedIn|
|5.6 How to create a nice summary for your LinkedIn profile|
|5.7 How to edit your contact details and links to your website|
|5.8 How to make your past work experience look great|
|5.9 Tip to get more exposure when you post LinkedIn updates|
|5.10 Strategy for LinkedIn recommendations|
|5.11 Should you accept random connection requests from people you don’t know|
|5.12 How to use the LinkedIn 500 connections nuance to your advantage|
|5.13 Importance of adding a nice photo|
|5.14 How to add your skills to LinkedIn|
|5.15 How to get advice from industry professionals on LinkedIn|
|5.16 How to increase sales and traffic from your email signature|
|6: Maximize Your Approach, Time, and Successes with These Tips|
|6.1 How to Create an Influencer List From Within LinkedIn|
|6.2 Expert Profile Viewing en Masse Using Your Lists|
No Reviews found for this course.