Enroll in this Marketing with Facebook Groups and Marketplace course right away to utilise them both for effective digital marketing practices. Facebook marketplace is a digital place for marketing, whereas Facebook groups are private spaces where the allowed Facebook buyers and sellers can market their products or services. If you wish to learn more about these two methods to use them in your digital marketing efforts, then this course is the one for you. Embedded with high quality learning materials prepared by industry experts, this course will thoroughly delve into these two areas of Facebook to ensure that you know how to use them appropriately at the end of the learning program.
From an insight into Facebook marketplace to the comparison between Facebook groups vs. pages, this course is the only program that will give you access to areas on Facebook marketplace and Facebook groups that will help you use them smartly on your marketing activities.
The successful Facebook group formula, the local Facebook groups and Global Facebook groups are few of the other topics that will be spoken throughout this course. You will also get to familiarise with the steps to start using Facebook marketplace for either your organisation’s or personal marketing purposes.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Understand about Facebook marketplace
- Compare between Facebook groups vs. pages
- Discover the successful Facebook group formula
- Learn how to use the local Facebook groups
- Familiarise with the steps to start using Facebook marketplace
- Gain an insight into Global Facebook groups
- Explore the etiquettes of functioning in a Facebook group or marketplace
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals wishing to establish a career in marketing, administration or related
- Corporate professionals, general managers and directors interested in learning more about the subject
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Marketing with Facebook Groups and Marketplace
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
With this certificate in your resume, you can boost your candidature for a range of jobs in the corporate world. This certificate is also a great way to progress in your current employment, as it improves your eligibility for the various job incentives provided by the organisation. Listed as below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Social media manager – £31,330 per annum
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Introduction to Facebook Groups and Marketplace|
|1.1 What is Facebook marketplace?|
|1.2 Facebook Groups vs. Pages|
|1.3 What kinds of products you can sell in different types of groups|
|1.4 Successful Facebook Group Formula|
|2: Local Facebook Groups|
|2.1 How to using local groups|
|2.2 Joining a group|
|2.3 How to post your products|
|2.4 How to edit your listing|
|2.5 Getting the Facebook app on your phone to use Marketplace|
|2.6 How to post your items from your phone’s app|
|2.7 Sales results from my posting|
|3: More about Facebook Marketplace|
|3.1 How to create your own group|
|3.2 Examples of how to think creatively about what to sell|
|3.3 Example of a smart seller|
|4: Global Facebook Groups|
|4.1 Selling on Facebook Groups the Right Way|
|4.2 Finding Great Facebook Groups|
|4.3 How to Behave in a FB Group|
No Reviews found for this course.