Course outlineQualification title – Certificate in Container Gardening Training Accreditation status – Accredited by CPD and IAP Course duration – Self-paced (module availability – 365 days) Guided learning hours – 03 Availability – International
- Learn spectacular container gardening
- Learning outcomes
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Course benefits
- Course duration
- Entry requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
Container gardening refers to the method of growing edible and non-edible plants in containers or pots rather than growing them in the ground. In the past, container gardening was only confined to pots, but now boxes, baskets and barrels are used in container gardening as well. Container gardening can benefit an amateur or professional gardener in many ways. Container gardening is the best way to avoid plant diseases. Plants are prone to get affected with diseases if they are planted in the same soil for more than a year. This can be avoided through container gardening by simply changing the soil in the container every year. Container gardening is also a great way to reduce pests compared to traditional ground gardening.
This certificate course is here to provide you with simple and effective tips and techniques to help you with container gardening. Whether you are an amateur or professional in container gardening, this course will be beneficial in learning and improving your skills in container gardening. This course will help you get creative with your container gardening. You will learn how to adorn your lawn or landscape with garden containers such as hanging baskets, window boxes and barrels. Through this diploma, you will also learn how to grow edible plants for your own consumption. This course will teach you the basics going all the way to professional level in container gardening.
- Learn about the benefits of container gardening to the environment.
- Understand the aspects of thriller, miller and spiller in container gardening.
- Understand how to create and organise container gardening.
- Learn how to grow grasses, trees and other plants in container gardening.
- Understand how to feature container gardening in indoor and outdoor living areas.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT.
- Individuals who are interested in learning about container gardening.
- Amateur or professional gardeners
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
The Certificate in Container Gardening Training will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
With the successful completion of this Certificate in Container Gardening Training., you will be qualified to work in various job positions. This course will also aid you in your career progression through salary increments and job promotions. Few of the job positions you will be qualified for with this certificate, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Professional Gardener – 17,749 per annum
- Landscape Gardener – 18,521 per annum
- Caretaker – 16,764 per annum
- Florist – 16,424 per annum
|1. Container Gardening Using The Thriller, Filler And Spiller|
|Container Gardening using The Thriller, Filler and Spiller||00:00:00|
|2. How To Create A New Space - Edibles And Ornamentals And Vertical Spaces And Shade Designs|
|How to create a New Space – Edibles and Ornamentals||00:00:00|
|Identifying Unusual Pots, Vertical Spaces and Shade Designs||00:00:00|
|3. Growing Grasses To Trees In Containers|
|Growing Grasses to Trees in Containers||00:00:00|
|4. Special Features Of Indoor And Outdoor Living Areas|
|Special Features and Outdoor Living Areas||00:00:00|
|Indoor Gardens and Cool Season Changes||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.