Mastery in sales is all what this course has planned for you, so that you can easily land a rewarding employment in the sales industry or make remarkable progress in your current employment. This course in Mastering Sales – The Ultimate Sales Training Blueprint brings to you expert guidance, knowledge and instructions that will prove fruitful in your sales career and is embedded with intense training course materials that are highly professional yet very easy to follow. Whether you are a beginner or a person with moderate knowledge on sales, if you wish to move onto a more expert level in sales, then this course is the most ideal learning program for you.
Starting off with an introduction to the definitions and meaning of sales, this course will thoroughly compare between the fixed vs. growth mindset of salespeople. This comparison will enlighten you on the mindset that is better for you to adopt to excel in your chosen sales career, after which you will come to understand the power of intention and power of knowing oneself.
The other modules will expose you to the foundations of establishing rapports, the 4 stages of selling, the 4 step sales framework and the 6 fundamentals of closing sales. Emphasis will also be placed in overcoming objections from customers during sales, with the two main ways to overcome objections being relayed through this course to help you around difficult customers.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the definition and meaning of sales
- Compare between the fixed vs. growth mindset of salespeople
- Understand the power of intention and power of knowing oneself
- Explore the foundations for building rapports
- Discover the 4 stages of selling
- Delve into the 4 step sales framework
- Identify the two main ways to overcome objections while sales
- Familiarise with the 6 fundamentals of closing sales
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals aspiring for a career in sales or marketing
- Marketing professionals, sales representatives, business owners, entrepreneurs, general managers and directors interested in mastering the aspects of sales to progress in their current employments
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
On the completion of this course, you will be eligible enough to work for a range of jobs in the sales and marketing industries. This certificate will also pose as a great opportunity for you to expand your education in the area or to make career progression demands from your employer. Below mentioned are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Sales manager – £38,650 per annum
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Sales Mastery Course Introduction|
|1.1 Introduction to Sales Mastery Course||00:00:00|
|1.2 The Image of Salespeople||00:00:00|
|1.3 The Meaning of Selling||00:00:00|
|1.4 Understanding The Value of What You’re Selling||00:00:00|
|2: How To Develop a Powerful Mindset|
|2.1 Fixed vs Growth Mindset||00:00:00|
|2.2 The Power of Intention||00:00:00|
|2.3 The Power of Knowing Oneself||00:00:00|
|2.4 How To Build Unstoppable Confidence||00:00:00|
|2.5 Creating Your Circle of Excellence||00:00:00|
|3: Foundations of Rapport Building|
|3.1 The Foundations of Rapport||00:00:00|
|3.2 The 5 Key Elements of Rapport||00:00:00|
|3.3 How To Ask The Right Questions||00:00:00|
|3.4 Secret Technique To Build Instant Rapport||00:00:00|
|4: The Ultimate Sales Framework|
|4.1 9 Truths of Selling||00:00:00|
|4.2 4 Stages of a Sale||00:00:00|
|4.3 The 4 Step Sales Framework Overview||00:00:00|
|4.4 The 4 Step Sales Framework Questions||00:00:00|
|5: Overcoming Objections With Ease|
|5.1 2 Types of Objections||00:00:00|
|5.2 The Secret Weapon For Objections||00:00:00|
|5.3 2 Ways To Easily Overcome Objections||00:00:00|
|6: Closing The Sale|
|6.1 The Rules of Closing||00:00:00|
|6.2 6 Fundamentals of Closing||00:00:00|
|6.3 5 Step Closing Process||00:00:00|
|6.4 Closing Technique #1||00:00:00|
|6.5 Closing Technique #2||00:00:00|
|6.6 Closing Technique #3||00:00:00|
|6.7 25 Ways To Ask For The Sale||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.