This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Systems.
Microsoft Certification – Innovative Course Bundle will give learners the ability to effectively work with networking operating systems. A part of the course includes administering and configuring of such networks providing solutions across multiple IT environments and organisations. Learners will also have an understanding on how to run a data centre efficiently and effectively. This includes being skilled in systems management, networking and identity management.
The Microsoft Certification – Innovative Course Bundle is perfect for anyone working in IT, business, networking and infrastructure and will transform you into a highly qualified and skilled individual. The bundle contains specialist fields and all courses must be complete in the relevant subject area. The courses will cover the basics and move onto advanced features and help you develop your skills to move ahead in the career ladder.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- You will learn about installing Active Directory role, understanding GPOs, managing with users and groups on AD, monitoring and supporting AD, planning Active Directory Deployment and securing the authentication process.
- Demonstrate ability to configure, configuring network access, configuring names resolution, configuring file and print services and monitoring and managing a network infrastructure.
- You will learn installing, upgrading and migrating to Windows, deploying windows, configuring hardware and applications, configuring network connectivity, configuring access to resources and configuring backup and recovery options.
- The course prepares learners to identify cause of and resolve desktop applications issues, resolving networking issues, maintaining Windows 7 systems, supporting mobile users and resolving security issues.
- You will learn how to plan and deploy Windows 7 desktops in large organisations. Also, learn how to design configure and manage the Windows 7 client environment.
- You will learn how to plan and implement local and remote management methods, plan and implement windows 8 recovery solutions, configure cloud services and implement encryption and maintain end-point security.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments.
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Microsoft 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory
- Microsoft 70-642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-646: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator
- Microsoft 70-680: Configuring Windows 7 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-685: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft 70-686: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10)
- Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
- Learners wishing to enhance their career in IT
- System administrators
- Infrastructure administrators
- Individuals wanting to qualify in the latest technologies
- Anyone interested in expanding their skills in Microsoft certifications
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Certification - Innovative Course Bundle will be awarded certifications by Microsoft. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
- Support Engineer - £23,370 per annum
- Support Analyst - £23,798 per annum
- Infrastructure Engineer - £35,879 per annum
- IT Consultant - £41,165 per annum
- .Net Developer - £31,957 per annum
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for Systems – Infrastructure Engineer is £35,107 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|Microsoft 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory|
|Microsoft 70-642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure|
|Microsoft 70-646: Windows Server 2008 Server Administrator|
|Microsoft 70-680: Configuring Windows 7 (R2)|
|Microsoft 70-685: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Support Technician|
|Microsoft 70-686: Windows 7 Enterprise Desktop Administrator|
|Microsoft 70-688: Managing and Maintaining Windows 8|
|Microsoft 70-697: Configuring Windows Devices (Windows 10)|
|Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016|
No Reviews found for this course.