This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Microsoft Systems.
The Microsoft Certification – Regular Course Bundle focuses on enhancing critical thinking and decision making skills required for learners to succeed in this course. As part of the course you will gain the ability to demonstrate your mastery of monitoring and operating a private cloud. By becoming qualified in current technologies you can give yourself a set of skills that are unrivaled by your peers, increasing your employability and demanding power.
Microsoft Certification – Regular Course Bundle courses are perfect for anyone working in IT, business, or networking, and will transform you into a highly qualified and skilled individual. The bundle contains specialist fields and all courses must be complete in the relevant subject area. Microsoft Certification – Regular Course Bundle courses will help expert IT professionals get ready to advance their status and focus on critical thinking and decision making skills.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- You will learn to configure data center process automation, deploy resource monitoring, configure and maintain service management and manage configuration and protection.
- The course will teach you to design and deploy system center, configure system center infrastructure, configure system center integration, configure and deploy virtual machines and services.
- You will gain comprehensive introduction to SharePoint, installing SharePoint, configure service applications, learning web applications and site collections and providing ongoing support and maintenance.
- You will have the ability to deploy and manage a Microsoft Server Virtualisation Infrastructure in an enterprise environment and configure key Microsoft Server Virtualisation features.
- The course will validate skills and knowledge to implement core Windows server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment.
- You will also learn how to configure and install windows server, understanding IPV4 addressing, implementing file and print services, configuring network policy services and recovering and maintaining windows server.
- Planning and implementing IPv4 and IPv6 addressing schemes, troubleshooting client and server connectivity to name resolution and assignment of IP addresses using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud
- Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud
- Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-409: Server Virtualisation with Windows Server Hyper-V and System
- Microsoft 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Center
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (R2)
- Microsoft 70-642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft 70-741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
- Learners wishing to enhance their career in IT
- Individuals wanting to qualify in the latest technologies
- IT support analyst
- Anyone interested in expanding their skills in Microsoft certifications
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Certification - Regular Course Bundle courses will be awarded certifications by Microsoft. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Once you successfully complete the Microsoft Certification Regular Course Bundle, you will gain accredited certifications that will demonstrate your expertise in configuring and deploying virtual machines. You can use these qualifications to advance in your career and gain exciting employment opportunities across multiple industries. You will become a marketable candidate with the ability to impress potential employers. You will be eligible for a raise or even a promotion. You can also demand for incentives put forth by the organisation.
Once you successfully complete Microsoft Certification - Regular Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- IT Consultant - £41,165 per annum
- Systems Administrator - £25,143 per annum
- .Net Developer - £31,957 per annum
- IT Support Analyst - £23,798 per annum
- IT Support Engineer - £23,370 per annum
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for an IT Consultant is £38,976 per annum / IT Support Engineer is £22,081 according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud|
|Microsoft 70-247: Configuring and Deploying a Private Cloud|
|Microsoft 70-331: Core Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013|
|Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of SharePoint Server 2013|
|Microsoft 70-409: Server Virtualization with Windows Server Hyper-V and System Center|
|Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 (R2)|
|Microsoft 70-640: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory|
|Microsoft 70-642: Configuring Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure|
|Microsoft 70-740 Installation, Storage and Compute with Windows Server 2016|
|Microsoft 70-741 - Networking with Windows Server 2016|
No Reviews found for this course.