This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
Learn everything you need to know about Microsoft 2016 and 2013 courses. Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle offer globally recognised qualifications. Having a specialist certification on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Microsoft applications, and that you have the necessary expertise required to apply it in an enterprise environment. It will increase your confidence and employability. The courses will validate your skills and help you achieve status when choosing a career across a wide spectrum of industries. The bundle contains Microsoft courses from beginner to advanced level for learners looking to get certified or upgrade your Microsoft Office skills.
The Microsoft certifications are comprehensive and a performance-based programmes to validate IT professional’s desktop skills.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- The courses are incredibly valuable to beginners and advanced users to get certified or upgrade your Microsoft skills.
- You will learn basic, intermediate and advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- You can position yourself as a professional, enhance professional image, and expand skills, communicating for results and build relationships and networks.
- You can improve business communication, verbal and non-verbal communication, written communication, electronic communication, communicating with graphics
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Excel 2013/365
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2013/365
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/365
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2010
- Microsoft Word 2013/365
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course library have specific entry requirements or recommended experience, please refer to the individual course pages for more information, or contact our customer service team.
- Learners wishing to enhance their career in IT
- Individuals wanting to qualify in the latest technologies
- Individuals looking to improve their skills in Microsoft Office and/or get Microsoft certified
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Microsoft certifications
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
Once you successfully complete the Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle, you will gain recognised qualifications that will demonstrate your skills in Microsoft Office applications. You can use the certifications to impress potential employers and gain a competitive advantage in multiple industries. You can also further enhance your knowledge by taking related courses. Give below are job titles you can land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/
Once you successfully complete the Microsoft Office 2016 and 2013 Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Administrative Assistant - £17,677 per annum
- Personal Assistant - £25,558 per annum
- Secretary - £20,267 per annum
- Office Administrator - £18,172 per annum
- Bookkeeper - £10.89 per annum
- Data Entry Operator - £19,637 per annum
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for an IT Manager is £38,366 / Administrative Manager is £22,367 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|Microsoft Excel 2010|
|Microsoft Excel 2013/365|
|Microsoft Excel 2016|
|Microsoft Outlook 2013/365|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2013/365|
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2016|
|Microsoft Word 2010|
|Microsoft Word 2013/365|
|Microsoft Word 2016|
No Reviews found for this course.