Qualification Title: Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training
Qualification Type: Level 2 Certificate
Accreditation Status: Accredited by CPD and iAP
Course Duration: self-paced (module availability: 365 days)
Guided Learning Hours: 03
- Have you been promoted to Manager? Do you want to make your managerial position a success?
- Learning Outcomes
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Whom is this course aimed at?
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression and Career Path
Often, people are promoted or become Mangers and lack training or experience. This is not the way to start a career you may have desired for a long time. Once you become a Manager you must act the part. This is the only way your colleagues and subordinates will respect and listen to you. The Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training is designed for individuals looking to become Managers or already are. The training will give you insight on the tools and techniques on how to handle a team, pressure and perform at managerial level.
The Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training training will make you a successful Manager from day 1. This 5 week training will set you up to be an effective leader in any industry, across multiple sectors. You will be able to apply the techniques immediately and accomplish optimal results.
Not everyone who is promoted receive the right kind of guidance or training. You may have to build up on your own skills and knowledge. If you want to win the respect of the people in your workplace, you need to make an impact. The Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training training will give you the skills and knowledge to work in any kind of environment. The theoretical and practical elements of the course will make you confident and assertive in your own right.
- Learn to become a capable manager rather than a doer
- Learn how to manage a team, delegate tasks and offer feedback
- Be present in problem-solving and deal with your team in a confident manner
- Learn how to deal with workers who are poor performers
- Develop a good team dynamic so that you can achieve optimal performance
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Module 1: Week 1: Personal Effectiveness - How to be an Awesome Professional
- Module 2: Week 2: Managing Individuals - How to Get the Best from your People
- Module 3: Week 3: Communication Skills - How to Make your Management Voice Heard
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- You must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of Maths, English and ICT
- Individuals with a background in managerial positions
- The course is for learners who have an interest in becoming successful managers
- Individuals who are already in leadership positions but want to gain confidence in their job roles
- The course is for project managers, team leaders and others in responsible positions
- Anyone interested in becoming an effective leader in the workplace
At the end of the course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded a Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training.
The Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training certification will be awarded by CPD & iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in an enterprise environment.
Once you successfully complete Certificate in 25 Days Management System Training you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. You can use this certification to achieve your dream role of taking on a managerial position across a wide spectrum of industries.
The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Project Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,808)
- Operations Manager (average UK yearly salary: £34,275)
- Team Leader (average UK yearly salary: £23,940)
- Supervisor (average UK yearly salary: £24,401)
- HR Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,813)
- Marketing Manager (average UK yearly salary: £35,813)
- Account Manager (average UK yearly salary: £26,354)
|1: Week 1: Personal Effectiveness - How to be an Awesome Professional|
|Tuesday: Personal Time Management||00:00:00|
|Wednesday: Assert Yourself||00:00:00|
|Thursday: Problem Solving||00:00:00|
|2: Week 2: Managing Individuals - How to Get the Best from your People|
|Monday: Goal Setting||00:00:00|
|Thursday: Poor Performance||00:00:00|
|3: Week 3: Communication Skills - How to Make your Management Voice Heard|
|4: Week 4: Team Management - How to Create and Keep a High Performance Team|
|Monday: The Power of Teams||00:00:00|
|Tuesday: Team Development||00:00:00|
|Wednesday: Team Maintenance||00:00:00|
|Thursday: The Four Essentials of Team Management||00:00:00|
|Friday: Team Meetings||00:00:00|
|5: Week 5: Manager's Toolkit - How to Adapt to Whatever the Job Throws at You|
|Monday: Emotional Intelligence||00:00:00|
|Tuesday: Transactional Analysis||00:00:00|
|Wednesday: The SCOPE Process||00:00:00|
|Thursday: Selecting Management Styles||00:00:00|
|Friday: The Powerhouse Loop||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : New Manager’s Five-week Success System – 25 Days Management||00:40:00|
|Exam : New Manager’s Five-week Success System – 25 Days Management||00:40:00|
|Certificate Download Guide|
|Certificate Download Guide||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.