This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to cover many areas of Office Administration Skills.
The Office Skills Course Bundle are comprehensive courses that will speed learners up on Office Skills. You can learn software from scratch, master specific features and upgrade to a new version. The library course is for any Office user who wants to validate your skills and achieve status in your IT career. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use Office Skills packages effectively and proficiently.
The courses will teach you how to master Office Skills and improve workflow, and impress clients and colleagues. Having a specialist certification on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Office Skills, and that you have the necessary expertise required to apply it in an enterprise environment. It will increase your confidence and employability.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- QuickBooks Point of Sale is an easy to use, scalable, affordable, customised and integrated software and hardware system. The solution can track sales and customer information and inventory sales giving retailers to have more time to think about how to serve customers better.
- SalesForce will cover contact management, sales collaboration, sales force engage, sales/data reporting and marketing automation for beginners, advanced and experienced users.
- The course will give you grounding on basics of business and accounting, and an understanding of budgeting, bookkeeping, preparing management and financial accounts.
- Social media course will equip you with the skills to use popular platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube. You can become successful social media marketers and enhance your reputation with potential clients.
- The Office Skills Course Bundle courses are incredibly valuable to beginners and advanced users to get certified or to upgrade your Microsoft skills.
- You will learn basic, intermediate and advanced Excel, Access, Outlook, Powerpoint and Word.
- Learn how to design spreadsheets, presentations, professional looking documents, business reports, emails, newsletters, multi-media projects.
- Learn how to create budgets, track expenses, and insert graphs and charts.
- You will gain invaluable insider tips and learn new techniques.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)
- QuickBooks Premier 2014
- Sage 50 Accounting 2013
- SalesForce 2015: Power User
- Accounting and Business Basics
- Social Media
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft Access 2016
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Study at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course library have specific entry requirements or recommended experience, please refer to the individual course pages for more information, or contact our customer service team.
- Job hunters
- Personal Assistants
- Data Entry Officers
- Learners wishing to qualify in Office Skills certifications
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in Office Skills certifications
At the end of each course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test. The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade.
If it is an official exam you will have to purchase it separately on the relevant website.
Those who successfully complete the Office Skills Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate. For every course you complete successfully you will receive a free e-certificate and you can purchase a printed certificate, as well. It will make you valuable to employers in IT enterprises, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised by leading IT corporations.
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Administrative/Office Manager
- Accounts Manager
- Personal Assistant (P.A.)
- IT Manager
- IT Trainer
- Desktop Designer
- Data Entry Officer
- Office Clerk
- Social Media Marketer
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for an Office Manager is £22,367 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS)|
|QuickBooks Premier 2014|
|Sage 50 Accounting 2013|
|SalesForce 2015: Power User|
|Accounting and Business Basics|
|Microsoft Word 2016|
|Microsoft Outlook 2016|
|Microsoft Excel 2016|
|Microsoft Access 2016|
No Reviews found for this course.