This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many Official Certifications.
Oracle and Java Courses Bundle are comprehensive courses that will speed learners up on web design, SQL, Python, HTML and web applications. This is the best time to set foot in the industry as a pro-coder. The courses will help you build a portfolio by simulating real world applications to ensure you are ready for the job at the end of the process. Whether you want to become a front-end developer or back-end developer you will acquire all the necessary skills to become a web developer. You can learn software from scratch, master specific features and upgrade to a new version. The library course is for any Office user who wants to validate your skills and achieve status in your IT career. Once you complete the courses you will have the confidence to use Oracle and Java packages effectively and proficiently.
Oracle databases are popular database platforms in the world and by achieving an Oracle certification you will increase your marketability in an enterprise environment.
The courses will teach you how to master Oracle and Java and improve workflow, and impress clients and colleagues. Having a specialist certification on your CV will demonstrate that you are competent in Oracle and Java Courses, and that you have the necessary expertise required to apply it in an enterprise environment. It will increase your confidence and employability.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- The course will provide essential skills required to become a computer programmer.
- Introduction to Java language basics, developing and testing Java technology programme, exploring Java programming language, Java technology Overview: and expressions and flow control.
- Learn how to maintain an Oracle database, manage various structures, Oracle architecture and gain a conceptual understanding of how the components work.
- Unix Administration Basics will provide learners with skills and knowledge on how to administer the Unix operating system. You will learn to explore Unix file system, compile applications, set-up networks and manage and edit files.
- Improve your skills and knowledge based on Cloud applications and learn how to successfully implement Cloud computing.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Oracle 11g OCA 1Z0-051 & 1Z0-052: Fundamentals and Administration
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals
- Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration
- Unix Administration Basics
- VMware vSphere VCP 5.5
- EXIN Cloud Computing
- Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5
- Java Programming
- HTML Essentials
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your skills in an enterprise environment
- Access to the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Study at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
- Job hunters
- Learners interested in coding
- Learners wishing to qualify in Java and Oracle
- Learners looking to progress in database administration
- Those interested in server development
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Oracle and Java Courses Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificate.
- Oracle Database - £44,994 per annum
- SQL Developer - £30,786 per annum
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for a Web Developer is £24, 833 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner.
|Oracle 11g OCA 1Z0-051 & 1Z0-052: Fundamentals and Administration|
|Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-061: SQL Fundamentals|
|Oracle 12c OCP 1Z0-062: Installation and Administration|
|Unix Administration Basics|
|VMware vSphere VCP 5.5|
|EXIN Cloud Computing|
|Microsoft .NET 4.5 Programming with HTML 5|
No Reviews found for this course.