PHP is a widely used programming language that is especially suitable for web development and e-commerce. Object Oriented Programming is a programming model often used with PHP. With OOP, programmers define not just the data type of a data structure, but also the functions that can be applied to it. OOP has a huge advantage over the other programming styles as they can be easily used in other programs. An object oriented program is also comparatively easier to maintain and modify than a non- object oriented program.
Building registration or Login system (R/L) is an essential skill expected in web developers while being recruited within an organisation. It is important for web developers to be skilled in creating R/L systems for their websites in order to protect it from unauthorised access and usage. Therefore, this certificate in PHP Object Oriented Programming – Build a login system will benefit any web developers, whether they are in the beginner stage or intermediate stage, to be trained on creating R/L systems. This course will intensively teach you on the PHP coding and database structure. This course will also guide you through every step in the process of building an R/L system using PHP Object Oriented programming. By the time you are done with this course, you will have gained a real world skill that will help you in your goal to become a web developer, or to get you ahead in your current job.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Tutor info
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the importance of building registration and login systems.
- Create an R/L system using PHP Object Oriented Programming.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Job seekers
- Web development professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Should have a basic understanding of PHP Object oriented Programming
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the PHP Object Oriented Programming – Build a login system certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Alex Garrett is a UK-based developer. His experience includes software engineering and web architecture, as well as authoring “The PHP Project Guide”. Alex enjoys teaching Laravel, PHP, MySQL, jQuery, and other coding topics through his online courses.
This certificate in PHP Object oriented Programming – Build a login system will help boost your candidature for various job positions in the web development field. You can also use this certificate to win opportunities such as promotions and salary increments proposed by your employer. Few of the job positions you can use this course for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- PHP web developer – £25,809 per annum
- Web developer – £24,904 per annum
- Senior web developer – £37,311 per annum
- Website manager – £24,291 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|2: DATABASE SETUP|
|Database and Directories Setup||00:00:00|
|3: BUILDING A PHP OOP REGISTRATION AND LOGIN SYSTEM|