Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)® course from Study 365. This certification has been created by the Project Management Institute (PMI) and will make you much more employable, as you are able to enhance and protect the needs of your workplace.
If you are intending to pursue the recognised Risk Management Professional (RMP)® certification, then this course is for you. This is a MUST DO for all Project Managers or those who wants to get involved in the profession of risk management. The entire course content is compliant with the Risk Management Standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI). PMI’s Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential is a solution to project management’s increasing growth, complexity and diversity. Globally recognised and demanded, the PMI-RMP® fills the need for a specialist role in project risk management.
What will I learn?
During this course you will learn about:
- Risk management planning
- Risk identification
- Stakeholder management
- Qualitative risk analysis
- Quantitative risk analysis
- Risk response planning
- Learning to control risks
This course will teach you everything you need to know to pass the exam for the RMP certification. You will need to sit this exam separately.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
√ Course Objectives:
- This learning course helps learners to prepare for the Project Management Institute’s (PMI®) Risk Management Professional (RPM®) exam, with the understanding of project risk management according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
√ Who is it for?
- If you are, or hope to become, a Project Manager, this course is a must.
- If you can demonstrate knowledge of risk management, this course will certificate your skills.
√ Course Description:
√ Course Duration:
You will have 12 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
√ Method of Assessment:
Duration: 3.5 hours
Numbers of Questions: 170 Multiple Choice Questions
- To maintain your PMI-RMP, you must earn 30 professional development units (PDUs) in risk management topics every three years.
Successful candidates will be awarded the “PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®” certificate.
PLEASE NOTE: The official exam is not included and must be purchased separately. Click here to book your exam.
√ Entry Requirement:
- Secondary degree (high school diploma, associate’s degree, or the global equivalent)
- 4,500 hours of project risk management experience
- 40 hours of project risk management education
- Four-year degree (bachelor’s degree or the global equivalent)
- 3,000 hours of project risk management experience
- 30 hours of project risk management education
√ Career Path:
Learn all the aspects of risks and the management of risks in an organisation which will be sure to make you more employable to potential employers. A highly attractive qualification which will benefit you in diverse ways, especially those who are planning to become risk managers in the future. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Project Manager – £38,256 per annum
- Risk Management Consultant – £43,376 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,223 per annum
- Risk Management Specialist – £40,000 per annum
- Risk Management Analyst – £33,863 per annum
- Project Coordinator – £24,223 per annum
|1: Introduction, Process & Exam|
|Introduction, Process & Exam||00:18:00|
|2: Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1|
|Risk Theory & Practicing Risk_1||00:11:00|
|3: Planning Risk Management|
|Planning Risk Management||00:14:00|
|4: Communication & Stakeholder Management|
|Communication & Stakeholder Management||00:11:00|
|5: Risk Identification & Additional Steps|
|Risk Identification & Additional Steps||00:13:00|
|6: Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score|
|Qualitative Risk Analysis & Risk Score||00:11:00|
|7: Quantitative Risk Analysis|
|Quantitative Risk Analysis||00:07:00|
|8: Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis|
|Data Modelling & Decision Tree Analysis||00:25:00|
|9: Planning for Risk Response|
|Planning for Risk Response||00:09:00|
|10: Risk Reduction Techniques|
|Risk Reduction Techniques||00:13:00|
|11: Controlling Risks|
|12: Aftermath of Risk Management|
|Aftermath of Risk Management||00:05:00|
|Mock Exam: PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) ®||00:25:00|
No Reviews found for this course.