Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Look no further that the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Course from Study 365. This certification is globally recognised and is an invaluable asset to your career as it increases employment prospects and helps you do your job more effectively. Using PRINCE2® 2017 project management gives you greater control of resources, and the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively. As you can see, this qualification is extremely useful, and will hugely enhance your CV, maybe even improving chances of a promotion.
This course package includes the PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation course, which will prepare you to take the Foundation level exam. You will need to purchase the exam separately, as this is not included. Those who successfully complete both exams will receive the Official PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation & Practitioner certificates.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. A personal tutor will provide guidance and support whenever you need it.STUDY365 is a PeopleCert Accredited Training Organization on behalf of AXELOS Limited. PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved. GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
- Why PRINCE2® 2017?
- Who is it for?
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Career Path:
- How does our online training package work?
- It is globally recognised professional qualification.
- It increases your salary to over £32,000 per year.
- It focuses on the processes, roles and principles involved in effective project management.
- It gives you the ability to manage business and project risk more effectively
- It is a great asset for your CV
- It is the world’s most widely used project management method.
- It provides you with greater control of resources
- It will give you common system, procedures and language when you use it in your projects.
- PRINCE2® 2017 certification valid across industries in worldwide.
- It provides you vital knowledge and insights into a process based approach to managing projects and tasks.
The PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation Level course is ideal for entry-level candidates looking to pursue a career in project management, who are then keen to progress to more senior roles.
Perfect for professionals looking for their first role in management or mid and senior managers who need to manage budgets, projects, and resources etc.
As soon as you’ve completed Foundation level, this course will ensure that you are ready to tackle the more complex applications of the PRINCE2® 2017 methodology.
- Covers the basic terminology and methodology of PRINCE2® 2017.
- Prepares the candidate to proceed to Practitioner level.
This course is assessed by exam, which you can sit online. The exam is not included this package and will need to be booked separately.
Exam structure for PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation:
- 60 questions per paper
- Duration: 60-minutes
- 33/60 pass mark (55%)
- Closed book
Upon completing your PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation you will qualify to be:
- Project Administrator
- PMO Co-Ordinator
In these roles, you could earn up to £32,000 per annum.
- PRINCE2® 2017 Foundation qualification will lead you to PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner level.
Our training course is online based and is a very simple procedure of gaining access to the online training materials and exercises, sitting the practice papers/mock exams and getting enrolled for the official exam. We have a 98% first time pass rate. (NB: Exam, this can be sat online and the exam is not included this package and you need to be booked separately).
We have made our training courses very simple and convenient. It won’t take too long and you’ll be supported by our team of mentors whenever you need assistance. Enroll in this course today to take control of your career and to enhance your future prospects.
|Starting Up a Project|
|Initiating a Project|
|Directing a Project|
|Controlling a Stage|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Closing a Project|
|Book Your Exam|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – PRINCE2 Foundation|