This bundle consists of 10 courses which will give you an opportunity to earn many of Project Management Official Certifications.
The Project Management Standard Course Bundle offers globally recognised certifications that will showcase your knowledge and skills to employers and make your contribution valuable to the success of the company. You will acquire the expertise needed to take your career to the next level. You will develop extensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of principles, techniques and best practices in Project Management and how to apply it in a stimulating environment.
Whether you are new to the field or looking to enhance and validate your knowledge and skills the Project Management- Standard Course Bundle is the ideal way to gain internationally recognised certifications.
- What you will learn
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Course Titles
- Course Library Objectives
- Course Benefits
- Course Duration
- Entry Requirements
- Who is this course for?
- Method of Assessment
- Progression and Career Path
- Gain understanding of fundamental knowledge, terminology and effective project management processes. You can contribute high value to your organisation’s projects.
- The Prince 2 foundation and practitioner exam is the ideal starting point if you want to have a career in project management. Successfully passing these exams is highly beneficial for your future project management contributions.
- With the increase in growth, complexity and diversity PMIs Risk Management Professional will recognise your unique competency and skill to assess project risks and mitigate threats.
- CAPM is an entry-level certification if you have little or no experience in project management. You will gain new skills and knowledge and improve your standing of making a higher salary.
- The PMP is a globally recognised certificate that will give you skills to complete projects on time and on budget.
- The six sigma green belt is aimed at intermediate and senior project managers who want to achieve higher skills and knowledge. Learners will gain an understanding of methodology in lean six sigma and become an effective problem solver.
The Project Management - Standard Course Bundle is designed to ensure that IT professionals can gain the relevant expertise and go higher in their project management career. The training will cover the basics and move onto advanced features and help you develop project management skills to apply in an enterprise or organisation.
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Agile Project Management
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner - 2017
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Six Sigma Black Belt
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- PMI Risk Management Professional
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Unix Administration Basics
- Gain access to the best and most recognised training courses
- Become qualified and improve your knowledge in a specialised field
- Learn a new set of skills to help you succeed in your current employment
- Understand how to use your training in an IT environment
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Support by email, phone and live chat
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
You have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at anytime.
- Learners must be age 16 or over and should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Please be aware that some of the courses contained in this course bundle have specific entry requirements or recommended experience.
- Individuals who want to become Project Managers
- Seasoned project managers who want a refresher and gain some new ideas
This course bundle is assessed by official exams, which you will need to take at the end of the course. We do not provide the official exams, so you will need to purchase it separately. You will be tested on your ability to accomplish technical tasks.
Those who successfully complete the Project Management - Standard Course Bundle will be awarded the relevant certificates.
Once you successfully complete the Project Management - Standard Course Bundle you will be qualified to work in the following positions.
- Project Manager
- Project Consultants
- Project Facilitators
The qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary for a Project Manager is £42,549 per annum according to https://www.payscale.com.
|Agile Project Management|
|Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)|
|Prince2® Foundation & Practitioner - 2017|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)|
|Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Six Sigma Green Belt|
|PMI Risk Management Professional|
|Scrum Master Essentials|
|Unix Administration Basics|
No Reviews found for this course.