Reddit is a social news aggregation, web content rating and discussion website that can act as a great platform to generate new leads and to promote brand awareness for businesses as well. You should be able to strategically create content that have the highest possibility of being ranked high in the platform, through which the other users can get exposed to your brand and products and services. This platform is the 6th most highly used social media in the Europe alone, with it being ahead of Twitter and LinkedIn. Therefore, a sound knowledge of this platform will go a long way in your marketing career and activities, and this course in Reddit Marketing has been developed to serve this purpose.
From the most fundamental aspect of Reddit such as its role and how it can be used for marketing, to the most advanced aspect of it such as the lifecycle of a post In Reddit, this course has covered everything in relation to Reddit marketing in high detail. You will also be exposed to guidelines in how to get comfortable in Reddit to promote your products and services more confidently.
Subreddits can be used to sell and gain traffic for your website and this course has dedicated a few modules that will enlighten you on just that. Advertising on Reddit will also be given due attention through this course, with an insight on the tips and tricks to a successful marketing in Reddit.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn about Reddit and how it can be used for marketing
- Understand how to get comfortable in Reddit
- Explore the lifecycle of a post in Reddit
- Identify how to use subreddits to sell and gain traffic for your website
- Discover about advertising in Reddit
- Familiarise with the tips and tricks for a successful marketing in Reddit
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals wishing to establish a career in marketing or administration
- Corporate professionals, marketers and administrative executives interested in learning more about Reddit marketing to progress in their current careers
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Reddit Marketing
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Holding this certificate will demonstrate your knowledge on Reddit marketing to land a rewarding employment in the marketing or related industries. This certificate can also be used to expand your education in the area or to make career progression demands from your employer. Below given are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Small business operator - £27,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.1 Course Introduction||00:00:00|
|1.2 Size of the Reddit community||00:00:00|
|1.3 Signing up||00:00:00|
|2: Getting Status and Authority|
|2.1 Reddit is weird: How to get comfortable||00:00:00|
|2.2 Post and comment karma explained||00:00:00|
|2.3 Lifecycle of a Reddit post||00:00:00|
|2.4 How to create your own subreddit||00:00:00|
|3: SubredditsOn Which You Can Sell|
|3.1 RedditList and posting in very big subreddits||00:00:00|
|3.2 Reddit sales case study||00:00:00|
|3.3 Subreddits for direct sales||00:00:00|
|3.4 Another strategy to sell and get traffic on Reddit||00:00:00|
|3.5 Upvote team||00:00:00|
|3.6 Revenue from Reddit gigs on Fiverr||00:00:00|
|4: Advertising on Reddit|
|4.1 Reddit ads||00:00:00|
|4.2 When is RedditGold useful||00:00:00|
|5: Additional Tips|
|5.1 What not to do – rules of Reddit||00:00:00|
|5.2 Reddit alternative||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.