Learn how to use Skype for Business Essentials and conduct your communication using this incredible communicative tool. It is a powerful communication platform that can perform simple chats to corporate webinars. The course will show learners how to create instant messages, share files and share Desktop and applications. Additionally, learn how to create contacts and groups, work and edit groups.
The course will cover fundamental elements of how to use Skype effectively to get important messages across to the right people at the right time. Individuals will how to have audio and video calls, share an interactive whiteboard and use Office 365 interface to conduct chats with peers and others. Learners will gain an understanding of how to utilise presentation tools and present slides.
The Skype for Business Essentials course will give learners new skills to enhance their performance in the workplace. Impress your colleagues and employer with newly learned skills and advance your business knowledge in your job position.
Skype for Business allows employees to hold virtual meetings from anywhere, and in any place. You can participate via message, phone or video, and share a desktop with others. Qualifying in this course will benefit you as you aim to perform efficiently in the workplace. The course is perfect for any level of employee, as there is so much to learn on how to communicate virtually, and as the modern world is connected through a virtual platform, it becomes important for employees to learn how to use Skype effectively in the organisation.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Using the Skype for Business app to start a chat (Instant Message) session
- Starting audio and video calls using Skype for Business
- Sharing an interactive whiteboard
- Setting your Presence indicator and Personal Message
- Using the Office 365 web interface for simple chat and presence functions
- This course is suited for anyone planning to use Skype to communicate with others
- Familiarity with instant messaging will be helpful
Chip Reaves is a serial entrepreneur who has started five successful IT companies. An Atlanta native, Chip began fixing computers for small businesses in the 1980’s while studying Computer Science at Georgia Tech. After 10 years building a successful IT Service Practice in Atlanta, Chip founded the Computer Troubleshooters USA franchise system alongside Wilson & Suzanne McOrist, which became the world’s largest computer service franchise and received multiple awards from Entrepreneur Magazine, Franchise Business Review, and AllBusiness.com.
Chip has been interviewed on TV and other major media on topics related to small business technology and entrepreneurship, including ABC News, BusinessWeek TV, the Wall Street Journal, and the New York Times, and is a member of Jim Blasingame’s “Brain Trust” on SmallBusinessAdvocate.com. In 2010 Chip was listed among the Top 150 most influential people in small business IT by SMB PC magazine.
Chip lives with his wife Maren and step-daughter Meg in Anderson, South Carolina where they also co-own a local Managed Service Provider. In his spare time Chip is very active with his church and local charities, and consults with aid organizations serving Rwanda and the Democratic Republic of Congo in Africa.
Once you successfully complete the Skype for Business Essentials you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Office Manager - £24,073 per annum
- Administrative - Assistant - £16,446 per annum
- Executive Assistant - £30,814 per annum
- Personal Assistant - £25,003 per annum
- Secretary - £19,460 per annum
- Receptionist - £15,961 per annum
- IT Manager - £42,549 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Intro to Skype for Business|
|Intro to Skype for Business||00:00:00|
|2: Using the Skype App|
|Using the Skype App||00:00:00|
|3: Using Skype for Business|
|Using Skype for Business||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.