Are you a qualified consultant wishing to establish your very own business? Or, are you a beginner whose ultimate goal is a consulting business of your own? Then this course in Starting a Profitable Consulting Business is the perfect training program for you. No matter what consulting service you prefer to provide, HR, business, management or technical, this course will guide you in every step of the way to ensure that you establish a profitable, thriving business in consultancy. Designed by industry experts, this course will also expose you to secrets, tips and advices that will come a long way in your business.
For you to first establish a business, you should have a broad idea of the industry. Therefore, this course will introduce you to the consulting industry, in addition to an insight on the duties, responsibilities and services offered by consultants. You will also get to learn the three types of consultants found within the industry.
The three must-haves for a successful consulting business will then be presented through this course. You will also come across chapters that will look into the differences between generalist vs. specialist consultants, after which you will move onto the more practical issues such as where to find ideal customers and how to read the mindset of your customers to establish a more long-lasting relationship with them.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Explore the services offered by consultants
- Learn the three types of consultants
- Discover the three must-haves for a successful consulting business
- Compare between generalist vs. specialist consultants
- Identify the best places to find clients
- Delve into the consulting deliverables
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
This course is most suitable for individuals wishing to establish their very own consulting business
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Starting a Profitable Consulting Business
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will help you in starting up your very own consulting firm and will also help you in expanding your education in the area. You can also use this certificate to pursue a career in consulting. Below given are some of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Business Consultant – £50,677 per annum
- Management consultant – £48,768 per annum
- Technical consultant – £36,285 per annum
- HR Consultant – £31,735 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Consulting Business Course Introduction|
|1.1 Introduction to Consulting Business Course||00:00:00|
|1.2 What is consulting?||00:00:00|
|1.3 What Services Do Consultants Offer?||00:00:00|
|1.4 3 Types of Consultants||00:00:00|
|2: Consulting Business Foundations|
|2.1 3 Must Haves for Profitable Consulting Businesses||00:00:00|
|2.2 How to Identify Your Ideal Client||00:00:00|
|2.3 Generalist vs specialist||00:00:00|
|2.4 Establishing Your Profitable Niche||00:00:00|
|3: How to Consistently Get High-Quality Clients|
|3.1 The Mindset of Your Ideal Client||00:00:00|
|3.2 Best Places to Find Clients||00:00:00|
|3.3 The Magic Sales Formula for Consulting||00:00:00|
|4: Consulting Business Deliverables|
|4.1 Consulting Deliverables||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.