Would you like to get into teaching? Maybe you’re currently working as a Teaching Assistant and need to certify your skills? Perhaps you want to take your Teaching career to the next level?
This NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is a professional course, which has been created in line with awarding body standards, and will allow you to enhance your career prospects. The Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools is an introductory course, which will provide an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools. Learners of this Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools will gain practical skills and knowledge relating to children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare, and communication.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 180 days (06 months).
- What will I learn?
- Course Description:
- Course Duration:
- Entry Requirement:
- Recommended Experience:
- Method of Assessment:
- Career Path:
- Gain an understanding of the knowledge and skills needed when working directly with children or young people in primary, secondary or special schools
- Learn about children and young people’s development, safeguarding their welfare and communication
- This course is suitable as initial training and is suitable for those not yet working in a Level 3 school role
- This course covers an age range from 5 to 19 years of age. Please note that some knowledge of development in the early years has been included in the specification to enhance learners understanding
- Qualification title: NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools
- Level: 3
- Accreditation status: Accredited
- Guided Learning Hours (GLH): 80
- Credits: 12
- Total Qualification Time (TQT): 120
- Qualification number (QN): 500/9963/2
You will have 06 Months access to your online study platform from the date you purchased the course. The course is self-paced so you decide how fast or slow the training goes. You can complete the course in stages revisiting the training at any time.
- Vocational or academic qualification at Level 2 or higher
- Basic level of literacy, numeracy and ICT ability
- Proof of educational qualifications
- You must provide an identification document such as a passport or a driving licence.
Learners taking the Certificate will need to be working or volunteering in a school environment as they will need to show competence in both knowledge and skills.
The learner must achieve 4 mandatory Level 3 units, totalling 12 credits. There are no exemptions, barred combinations or equivalent units.
The Award will be assessed by your Tutor or Assessor using a range of methods. This may include direct observation in the workplace, a portfolio of evidence, written assignments or a task.
Please note there is a charge of £119 for assessment and your certificate. You will need to pay this when you are submitting your assessments. It is not required to pay anything upon registration.
Successful candidates will be awarded a NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools certificate.
Obtain some great career prospects by studying this course which will enable you to develop the skills and knowledge which are needed in your line of work. Learn to work with children and to understand their needs more effectively. This qualification will help you gain a better position in the place you currently work in. A career with bright prospects await you with the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Senior Teaching Assistant - £32,236 per annum
- Senior Learning Support Assistant - £40,502 per annum
- Senior Special Educational Needs Assistant - £33,812 per annum
|Equity and Access Policy||00:00:00|
|Academic Appeals Policy||00:00:00|
|Awarding Body Registration|
|Application Form: Award in Supporting Teaching Awarding Body Registration – Payment||00:00:00|
|Course Syllabus and Summary|
|Qualification summary guidence||00:00:00|
|Syllabus of Level 3 Award in Supporting Teaching Learning in Schools||00:00:00|
|Unit 01: Understand Child and Young Person Development|
|Study Materials – Understand Child and Young Person Development – Unit 01||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 01||00:00:00|
|Unit 02: Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People|
|Study Materials – Understand How to Safeguard the Wellbeing of Children and Young People – Unit 02||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 02||00:00:00|
|Unit 03: Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults.|
|Study Materials – Communication and professional relationships with children, young people and adults – Unit 03||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 03||00:00:00|
|Unit 04: Schools as organisations|
|Study Materials – Schools as organisations – Unit 04||00:00:00|
|Assignment Brief – Unit 04||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading Materials|
|Recommended Reading Materials- Level 3 Award||00:00:00|
|Additional Materials -Teaching Support Staff Job Roles|
|Additional Materials -Teaching Support Staff Job Roles Level 3 Award||00:00:00|
|Harvard Referencing Guidence||00:00:00|
|Submit your work|
|Submit Your Assignment: Award in Supporting Teaching and Learning in Schools – Payment||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.