As the title suggests, this course will help you master the top ten tips that are used by industry experts to get more creative with digital cameras. As a photographer, videographer, film producer or creative professional, the main factor that determines your career success is your ability to bring out creativity to your photos and videos. Therefore, employers are looking out for individuals who are not just good with cameras, but who are also talented enough to take their creativity a step further than the others. If you wish to mark yourself as a skilled professional within the creative industry, this course in Ten Top Tips – Be More Creative with your Camera is a must have for you.
The components of the camera will be discussed throughout this course, so that you will know how and when to manipulate them as desired. You will also get access to course modules that will guide you on how to deal with high contrast, how to get the right lighting for your photos and how to build a more intimate relationship with your camera.
Provisions have also been made to familiarise you with soft light and hard light, in order to help you work with them effectively. By the end of this course, you will demonstrate high expertise with your camera to stand apart from the others in the industry.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to be more creative with your digital camera
- Explore the components of camera
- Identify how to deal with high contrast
- Examine how to get the right lighting for your photos
- Discover how to build a more intimate relationship with your camera
- Familiarise with soft light
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals wishing to establish a career in photography, videography or related
- Photographers, videographers, film producers and creative professionals looking for a way to progress further in their current career
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
With this certificate in your CV, you can improve your marketability for a range of jobs in the creative industry. This certificate will also enhance your eligibility for the many job incentives provided by your employer, so that you can make significant progress in your current employment. Listed below are some of the jobs this certificate will benefit you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Photographer - £21,341 per annum
- Videographer – £23,134 per annum
- Photo Editor - £22,448 per annum
- Photo Retoucher - £23,472 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Be More Creative With Your Camera|
|1.1 Course Intro|
|2: Deeper Relationship with Your Camera|
|2.1 Section 2 Intro|
|2.2 Be Intimate|
|2.4 Shutter Speed|
|2.6 Read The Light|
|2.7 Section 2 Conclusion|
|3: It's All About Light|
|3.1 Section 3 Intro|
|3.2 Open Your Eyes|
|3.3 High Contrast|
|3.4 Soft Light|
No Reviews found for this course.