Take this course in The Ultimate SEO Blueprint – How to Easily Rank #1 on Google to claim mastery in SEO in a matter of few months. This course has been developed to help you master the essentials, intermediate and advanced aspects of SEO and will guide you on how to rank your website as number 1 on Google to generate more traffic, brand awareness and eventually, sales. SEO has turned into a very crucial marketing strategy in the modern digital world and holding a certificate as this will be a sure booster for your career in marketing or related. Not just for them, this course will also be of benefit for business owners, entrepreneurs and business students, as all the ins and outs of SEO has been laid out in precise details throughout this course.
With a very brief introduction to the concept of SEO, this course will thoroughly compare between SEO vs. Paid ads, along with its benefits and disadvantages. You will then move onto explore the #1 SEO ranking factors and the types of search intent to show you how to optimise the SEO strategy.
Keywords are vital for a proper SEO strategy and this course has done a great job in delving into the advanced keyword research and planning area. You will also find this course as a great opportunity in familiarising with the foundations of on-page SEO and in comparing between National SEO vs. International SEO.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn the concept of SEO
- Compare between SEO vs. paid ads
- Explore the #1 SEO ranking factors
- Discover the types of search intent
- Delve into the advanced keyword research
- Familiarise with the foundations of on-page SEO
- Compare between national SEO vs. Local SEO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- SEO specialists
- Marketing managers
- Marketing executives
- General managers
- Small business owners
- Individuals aspiring for a career in marketing
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in The Ultimate SEO Blueprint – How to Easily Rank #1 on Google
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will greatly improve your candidature for an array of jobs in the marketing and related industries. You can also use this certificate as an opportunity to expand your education in the area or to make career progression demands from your employer. Listed as follows are some of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Small business operator - £27,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1.1 SEO Blueprint Intro||00:00:00|
|1.2 Who is this course for?||00:00:00|
|1.3 What is SEO?||00:00:00|
|1.4 SEO vs Paid Ads||00:00:00|
|2: Google SEO Ranking Factors|
|2.1 Google Algorithm||00:00:00|
|2.2 #1 Ranking Factor||00:00:00|
|2.3 #2 Ranking Factor||00:00:00|
|2.4 #3 Ranking Factor||00:00:00|
|2.5 #4 Ranking Factor||00:00:00|
|2.6 #5 Ranking Factor||00:00:00|
|3:Keyword Research Foundations|
|3.1 Types of Search Intent||00:00:00|
|3.2 Keyword Research||00:00:00|
|3.3 Advanced Keyword Research||00:00:00|
|3.4 Competitive Analysis||00:00:00|
|4: On-Page SEO Foundations|
|4.1 Site Structure||00:00:00|
|4.2 On-Page Optimisation||00:00:00|
|4.3 Advanced On-Page SEO||00:00:00|
|4.4 Page Title and URL Structure||00:00:00|
|4.5 Where to Get Content||00:00:00|
|5: Off-Page SEO Foundations|
|5.1 Brand Building – Foundational Links||00:00:00|
|5.2 Where to Get High-Quality Links Part 1||00:00:00|
|5.3 Where to Get High-Quality Links Part 2||00:00:00|
|5.4 Private Blog Network||00:00:00|
|6: National SEO vs Local SEO|
|6.1 National SEO||00:00:00|
|6.2 Local SEO Blueprint||00:00:00|
|6.3 Google Map Rankings||00:00:00|
|6.4 E-commerce and Shopify SEO||00:00:00|
|6.5 Shopify Store SEO Case Study||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.