Twitter, a social media to connect between friends and families, is also a great method for businesses to generate new leads and to improve their brand awareness. Just like in Facebook, Twitter can be used to convert digital users into possible new customers and hence, a sound knowledge of this social media platform will prove worthwhile in your marketing, administration or related career. This course in Twitter Marketing has been developed to help you with this and will expose you to the many areas of Twitter that a professional like you can capitalize on.
Starting off with an introduction on Twitter and the benefits of using Twitter as a marketing tool, this course will show you how to improve your business exposure through Twitter. The course will also get you familiarised with the basics of Twitter, so that you can effectively start using it in your marketing activities.
The other modules will go onto explore the controversy of buying Twitter followers and how it can impact on your business’s brand image and on the many marketing tools in Twitter. You will also gain access to course materials that will guide you on how to use social media to help with you Google SEO.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to improve your business exposure through Twitter
- Familiarise with the basics of Twitter
- Identify how to grow your followers in Twitter
- Discover the controversy of buying Twitter followers
- Examine how to post as an individual vs. as a business
- Explore how social sharing will help your Google SEO
- Master the many tools in Twitter
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Twitter Marketing
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will supplement your qualifications and help you in landing a rewarding employment in the marketing, administration or related industry. You can also use this certificate to further your studies in the area or to demand for a higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Below mentioned are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Social media manager – £31,330 per annum
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.1 Course Introduction|
|1.2 How I increased Tweet exposure over 4,000%|
|2: Twitter Basics|
|2.1 How your Twitter page should look|
|2.2 Tweet quality|
|2.3 Private Twitter accounts|
|2.4 How to interact with people on Twitter|
|3: Twitter Marketing|
|3.1 Cross promote your social networks|
|3.2 Establishing yourself as a domain expert on Twitter|
|3.3 How to grow followers when you first open your account|
|3.4 Controversial: buying Twitter followers|
|3.5 How to use Twitter to interact with influencers and celebrities|
|3.6 Tweeting as yourself vs. as your business brand|
|3.7 Twitter paid marketing|
|3.8 How to maximize social sharing|
|3.9 How social sharing will help your Google SEO|
|3.10 How to use the “favorite” feature|
|3.11 How to increase sales and traffic from your email signature|
|4: Getting More Retweets and Engagement|
|4.1 How to use Twitter hashtags to increase traffic and followers|
|4.2 How to use trending hashtags|
|4.3 How to write good headlines that increase click-through|
|4.4 How to get more retweets and boost your Twitter and SEO|
|4.5 Ideal tweet length to maximize engagement and retweets|
|4.6 Ideal number of hashtags to use in a tweet to amplify sharing & engagement|
|4.7 Best time of the day to tweet to get the most engagement|
|4.8 How to consistently rank in hashtag searches and automate it|
|4.9 How to structure your tweet to optimise for click-through|
|4.10 Mention people in your tweets to get more exposure|
|4.11 Promote others to get promoted back|
|5: Twitter Tools|
|5.1 Advanced Twitter marketing strategy|
|5.2 Buffer app to automate social media updates|
|5.3 Revive Old Posts WordPress plugin to boost pages by sharing and SEO|
|5.4 Cool Twitter follower recommendation tool|
|5.5 Social rank Twitter tool to see your most influential followers|
|5.6 Twitter shortcuts – I bet you didn’t know these existed|
|5.7 Twitter analytics|
No Reviews found for this course.