Learn how to apply UI UX design tool and create a beautiful user interface and streamline the user experience. The course will give users insight on how to manage your own UX projects. The UI / UX & Web Design Using Adobe XD is a comprehensive course that is aimed at beginners and individuals with relative experience who want to acquire UI UX design skills. It is a step by step course that starts at the beginning and takes users all the way through to advanced features and functions.
The course will teach users how to construct a good brief, create simple wireframes, implement colours and images in your design, and learn how to choose fonts for websites and mobile apps.
The UI / UX & Web Design Using Adobe XD course will show users how to create a prototype for website app design and mobile app design, how to connect pages, add full interactivity and the secrets of speeding up repetitive tasks. Users will gain an understanding of how to export correct files and create your own design specifications. It is the perfect course to upgrade your design skill set and learn how to apply Adobe XD into your projects.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn to design websites & mobile phone apps.
- Work with fonts & colors.
- Prototype your designs with interactions.
- Test on mobile phones.
- Send your designs for feedback & commenting.
- Export production ready assets.
- Create your first UX brief & persona.
- Create quick wireframes.
- How to use premade UI kits.
- Learn professional workflow tricks & shortcuts.
- You will get the finished files so you never fall behind
- Downloadable exercise files
- All the techniques used by UX professionals
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- This course is for beginners.
- Aimed at people new to the world of design & user experience.
- No previous Adobe XD experience is necessary.
- For anyone that needs to add ‘UX Design’ to their portfolio.
- You will need a copy of Adobe XD 2018 or above. A free trial can be downloaded from Adobe.
- No previous design experience is needed.
- No previous Adobe XD skills are needed.
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed the course.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the UI / UX & Web Design Using Adobe XD certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Daniel Scott is a Microsoft Trainer and Adobe® Certified Instructor. He’s been teaching for more than 14 years – covering topics such as print, digital publishing, web, and video. He loves to see how it all connects, and how we can share those connections. He prides himself on delivering the best service to his clients and making sure all his students learn to their fullest potential. He is currently the lead trainer at Bring Your Own Laptop Training Center in New Zealand.
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Graphic Designer (£21,599 per annum)
- App Developer (£29,903 per annum)
- UX and UI Designer (£31,499 per annum)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1.1 Introduction to Adobe XD|
|1.2 Getting started with your Adobe XD project|
|1.3 UI vs UX – User Interface vs User Experience|
|1.4 The brief and persona for our real life project|
|2: Wireframing Low Fidelity|
|2.1 Wireframing (low fidelity)|
|2.2 Working with existing UI kits|
|2.3 Working with type in your XD wireframes|
|2.4 How to create forms, checkboxes and buttons|
|2.5 Free icons for your Adobe XD and UX UI projects|
|2.6 Prototyping and adding interactivity to Adobe XD|
|2.7 Production video – student views in Adobe XD|
|2.8 How to make and use symbols|
|2.9 Using the repeat grid|
|2.10 Mocking up an App|
|2.11 How to use the XD App on iPhone and Android|
|2.12 Production Video – Sign up screen and Dashboard|
|2.13 Sharing Wireframes for comments|
|3: High Fidelity UI Design|
|3.1 Mood Boards and resources for Hi fidelity UI design|
|3.2 Why do you need a 12 column grid in Adobe XD|
|3.3 How to create a 12 column grid in Adobe XD 2018|
|3.4 Working with colors inside Adobe XD|
|3.5 Use Web safe fonts or iOS or Android specific fonts|
|3.6 How to use Character Styles|
|3.7 Creating realistic buttons with Paste Properties command|
|3.8 How to draw your own custom icons|
|3.9 How to make a gradient and blur|
|3.10 The pros and cons for working with images inside Adobe XD|
|3.11 Working with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign in Adobe XD|
|3.12 How to mask in Adobe XD|
|3.13 Production Video – Adding text fields and buttons in Adobe XD|
|3.14 How to make a popup modal with a blurred background|
|3.15 Creating 12 column card dashboard using the repeat grid tool|
|3.16 How to make a mobile phone mockup with Adobe XD & Photoshop|
|3.17 Make an APP version of your Adobe XD UX project|
|3.18 Hidden features for Adobe XD – Repeat Grid|
|3.19 Advanced prototyping using buttons and dropdown menus|
|3.20 One more Prototype trick and faking depth of field for mockup|
|3.21 UX User Testing in Adobe XD|
|3.22 How to export images and code from Adobe XD for developers|
|4: What Next?|
|4.1 Class Project|
|4.2 Shortcuts and Cheat Sheet|
No Reviews found for this course.