When working with others and especially if a leader or a manager, you need to have a particular set of soft skills to lead a time. Apart from a leader, every employer should develop these skills in order to keep up good rapport with everyone else at the work place. It is significant that you are carrying positive vibes around while making others to feel encouraged by what you say and do. “Ultimate Persuasion Strategies! – Influence Tools & Skills – Level 3” is a programme designed to guide the learners towards proficiency in effectively dealing with others.
This course covers laws of persuasion and how you can employ those for the betterment of those who are working with you. It covers how you can maintain a healthy connection with the others while effectively interacting with them. The strength of tackling any tricky situation with self – assurance is another area which is covered by the course “Ultimate Persuasion Strategies! – Influence Tools & Skills – Level 3”. If you think handling your personal and professional life is difficult, completion of this course will lead you to recover it.
“Ultimate Persuasion Strategies! – Influence Tools & Skills – Level 3” can turn you into an empathetic listener who understands the others while instigating them to perform better. On the other hand, you will be well aware if anyone is using persuasion on you. This course will dissect the artistry of persuasion into smaller units and make you better at communication while being trustworthy and agreeable. Practising these skills will support you to effectively contributing to the success of a team or a company.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships, and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Awarding Body
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Career Path and Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
- Basic strategies of improving the artistry of persuasion
- Developing skills of efficiently interacting with others
- Becoming trustworthy and liked by the others
- Developing the capacity to inspire the others and encourage them
- Sales represents
- Anyone who needs to improve the soft skill of persuasion
- Learners must be over the age of 16 and have a basic understanding of English Language, ICT and Numeracy can take “Ultimate Persuasion Strategies! - Influence Tools & Skills - Level 3”
- A sound educational background is an advantage.
This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Ultimate Persuasion Strategies! - Influence Tools & Skills - Level 3 by IAP
- It’s not only the professional qualifications and skills that you should pay attention to and improve. In order to reach higher in professional life, you also need to progress the soft skills that are required to interact with each other at a work place. The professional qualifications you take might not teach you these skills. Therefore you need to be aware of them and improve them so that you are able to have a holistic experience at work while having a good rapport with the others. Learning and improving skills don’t benefit you at once, but once the behaviour is improved and you become trustworthy, there is a great chance of career progression and higher incentives.
|1.1. Persuasion PROMO||00:02:00|
|1.2. Persuasion Promo (SMALL)||00:02:00|
|1.3. INTRO – What Is Influence & Why is It Important!||00:06:00|
|Ultimate Persuasion Strategies – Main Course|
|2.1. The Power To influence – Beginning Concepts||00:13:00|
|2.2. The 6 Master Principles Of Persuasion – Part 1||00:15:00|
|2.3. The 6 Master Principles Of Persuasion – Part 2||00:16:00|
|2.4. The MUST Have Persuasion Tool!||00:09:00|
|2.5. Emotional Reasoning||00:06:00|
|2.6. MORE Powerful Tools Of Persuasion||00:17:00|
|2.7. Rapport Building & Reputation – Part 1||00:11:00|
|2.8. Rapport Building & Reputation – Part 2||00:16:00|
|2.9. Powerful Tools Of Persuasion – Part 1||00:13:00|
|2.10. Powerful Tools Of Persuasion – Part 2||00:12:00|
|3.1. Conclusion – Powerful Tools Of Persuasion – Part 3||00:15:00|
|3.2. Persuasion – Complete||02:30:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.