Unity 3D is a game engine used to create multi-platform 3D and 2D games for desktops, consoles, mobile devices and websites. Combining high end technology and tools with intuitive and customisable settings, it runs on almost every platform you can think of and is constantly developed and improved by its community of developers. As well as creating games, it also provides features such as ads, analytics, cloud building and multiplayer networking.
In the ever changing world of game development, there are hundreds of game engines, and newer versions of each one being released on a regular basis. Unity 3D is not only one of the most versatile engines among them, but also one of the most widely used game engines out there. By learning to create a Unity 3D game, you will be able to apply your skills and knowledge to a whole host of other programs too. This Unity 3D – Create Your First 3D Game course will take you through the process of building a multi-level Unity 3D game from scratch, complete with a hero protagonist who overcomes various obstacles to move up through the levels. By increasing the complexity of the puzzles and elements of each level, your game will not only become more fun as it progresses, but you will learn more about game development as well by challenging yourself and learning to engage your audience. You will not only master the basics, but the finer details too, including sound effects, testing for bugs, menu scripting, and modeling and texturing through this course.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Create multi-level, fun games for multiple platforms
- Create a multi-level sci-fi puzzle game from scratch
- Learn the fundamentals of Unity 3D game development and C# programming
- Master professional game design practices
- Compile a game for any device or platform
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Job seekers
- Game development professionals
- Anyone willing to learn how to create a 3D game using Unity 3D
- Learners must be age 16 or over
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT
- Some experience of Unity 3D and game development will be helpful, although not necessary
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Unity 3D – Create your first 3D game certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
By listing this certificate in Unity 3D – Create your first 3D game, you will be able to impress your potential employers and to improve your candidature for various job positions in the game development field. This certificate can also be used to build on your existing expertise and to put you in line to demand for salary increments and job promotions proposed by your organisation. The job positions this course will benefit in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Video game producer – £25,000 per annum
- Video game artist – £20,757 per annum
- Video game designer – £27,399 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: INTRODUCTION TO THE COURSE|
|Introduction to the Course: What You Will Learn||00:00:00|
|Planning Your Game||00:00:00|
|Modeling and Texturing Assets||00:00:00|
|2: SETTING UP IN UNITY 3D|
|Creating Your Prefabs||00:00:00|
|3: LEVEL 1 DESIGN|
|Skybox Material Creation||00:00:00|
|Building and Designing the Level||00:00:00|
|Creating the Lasers||00:00:00|
|4: SCRIPTING YOUR LEVEL|
|Creating the Health Controller||00:00:00|
|Losing Health and Respawning||00:00:00|
|Creating the Countdown Timer||00:00:00|
|The Player Freeze||00:00:00|
|Completing Your First Game Level||00:00:00|
|5: DESIGNING LEVELS 2 AND 3|
|Designing Level 2||00:00:00|
|Adding the Level 2 Scripts||00:00:00|
|Designing Level 3||00:00:00|
|Scripting Level 3||00:00:00|
|6: MENU SCRIPTING|
|Main Menu Scripting||00:00:00|
|Creating and Linking New Scenes||00:00:00|
|7: FINALIZING YOUR GAME|
|Testing the Game||00:00:00|
|Adding Sound Effects||00:00:00|
|Compiling Your Game||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.