Are you a multimedia professional? Then, What’s New in Adobe CC 2015 Multimedia is the course for you. Adobe is frequently adding new features to make the application easier to apply for multimedia professionals. Users do not require previous experience in Adobe CC. The course is a step by step guide for users to gain insight on how to edit videos professionally.
The course will cover key objectives such as how to make improvements to expression, how to improve 3D character animations, learn better integration between premier pro and audition, learn improvements, exporting and time running in premier pro and workspace improvements.What’s New in Adobe CC 2015 Multimedia course will also give users in-depth understanding to take their skills and knowledge in Adobe CC 2015 to the next level. It is an interactive course that extensively covers clip trimming, 4-point editing, master clips, sub-sequences and the project panel.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning Outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this Course aimed at?
- Entry Requirement
- Method of Assessment
- Certification & Awarding Body
- Presenter Information
- Progression and Career Path
- Other Benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Improvements in Clip Trimming, 4 Point Editing, Sub-sequences, Master Clips, and the Project Panel in Premiere Pro
- Better Integration between Premiere Pro and Audition
- Access Creative Cloud Libraries in Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Describe the benefits of the Lumetri Color Panel
- Apply Premiere Pro’s new Morph Cut
- Improvements Exporting, Time Tuning, and more in Premiere Pro
- The “under-the-hood” improvements to the After Effects engine
- The new Adobe Character Animator
- Improvements to Expressions and 3D Character Animation
- Using mobile apps Adobe Hue, Premiere Clip, Adobe Color, and the Adobe CC Libraries to improve creativity and collaboration.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Video Editors
- Anyone who wants to learn more about Adobe CC 2015 Multimedia
- There are no formal pre-requisites for this course
- Basic knowledge of computer and Adobe software
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the What’s New in Adobe CC 2015 Multimedia certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Amy Roberts is an experienced educator with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. Her skills include: Adobe Creative Cloud Applications, Non-linear Editing, Advertising, Photography, and Videography. She is a strong arts and design professional with a Bachelor of Arts (BA) focused in Arts, Entertainment, and Media Management from the University of South Carolina-Columbia.
Once you successfully complete What’s New in Adobe CC 2015 Multimedia you will gain an accredited qualification that will give your career the jumpstart you have always wanted. With this qualification you can further expand your education or go onto work in numerous positions that will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner is given below.
- Video Editor (£23,482 per annum)
- Videographer (£21,402 per annum)
- Video Producer (£27,096 per annum)
- Web Designer (£22,860 per annum)
- App Developer (£29,903 per annum)
- Web Developer (£24,833 per annum)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Quizzes, tests mock exams, practice exams to ensure you are 100% ready
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: Premiere Pro Workspace Changes|
|Premiere Pro Workspace Changes||00:00:00|
|2: Workflow Changes, Part 1|
|Workflow Changes, Part 1||00:00:00|
|3: Workflow Changes, Part 2|
|Workflow Changes, Part 2||00:00:00|
|4: Collaboration Changes in Audition Workflow|
|Collaboration Changes in Audition Workflow||00:00:00|
|5: Library and App Integration|
|Library and App Integration||00:00:00|
|6: Lumetri Color Panel|
|Lumetri Color Panel||00:00:00|
|7: Morph Cut|
|8: New Features in Export|
|New Features in Export||00:00:00|
|9: Changes in After Effects 2015|
|Changes in After Effects 2015||00:00:00|
|10: New Collaboration Features|
|New Collaboration Features||00:00:00|
|11: Character Animator|
|14: 3D Animation Changes|
|3D Animation Changes||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.