Wireless hacking refers to the unauthorized access or usage of a wireless network. A hacker can change the network settings, software and other security components of a network after hacking into a wireless network. Certain networks require the hackers to possess a high level of technological skills, while some other networks require minimal technological skills from the hackers. With the increase in the use of wireless networks in the current world, the usage and unauthorized access to wireless networks has also increased. Therefore, it is important to be well aware of these wireless hacking practices and to take appropriate preventive measures in order to safeguard the network from unauthorized activities.
Cybercrimes cost millions of dollars every year for organizations. Not just the cost, cybercrimes can put the data and reputation of organizations at risk as well. Therefore, organizations have opted to hire cyber professionals in order to ensure the security of their systems and data. The demand for cyber security has also increased with the increase in cybercrimes worldwide. Therefore, a career in cyber security is a great choice if you expect you profession to be challenging with room for progression and a higher pay. This course will train your on wireless hacking terminology and how to use these skills to become a paid security professional. You will learn about topics such as advanced wireless security, Wifi Pineapples, Bluetooth scanning, and so much more through this course. By the time you’ve completed this course, you will have a firm grasp on the tools and techniques related to hacking, auditing, and pen testing wireless network protocols.
- Why consider learning at study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry requirements
- Method of assessment
- Certification and awarding body
- Tutor info
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn about wireless hacking, hacking terminology and how to prevent advanced wireless attacks.
- Understand about the tools and techniques related to hacking, auditing, and pen testing wireless network protocols.
- Gain an insight into topics such as advanced wireless security, Wifi Pineapples, Bluetooth scanning, and so much more.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- IT students
- Job seekers
- Cyber professionals
- Learners must be age 16 or over and
- Should have a basic understanding of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
- Should have a basic understanding of wireless hacking
At the end of the course, you will have one assignment to be submitted (you need a mark of 65% to pass) and you can submit the assignment at any time. You will only need to pay £19 for assessment and certification when you submit the assignment. You will receive the results within 72 hours of submittal, and will be sent a certificate in 7-14 days if you have successfully passed.
Those who successfully complete the course will be awarded the wireless hacking for cyber professionals certificate by CPD & iAP. The qualification will make you valuable to employers, and your motivation at gaining new skills will be recognised.
Chad Russell has been in the CyberSecurity industry for over 15 years. He has taught Microsoft Engineering courses as a Certified trainer, managed teams of security engineers and analysts for an internet banking provider, and has been an information security consultant working for companies including SAP, Microsoft and Oracle.
He leads and conducts ‘Security Risk Assessments’ for customers throughout North America with an emphasis on cloud security, identity governance, network security, social engineering, mobile security, breach assessments, database security, and access management.
Over the past 15 years he has held numerous certifications including CISSP, CCNP, MCSE and MCDBA certifications, and has a B.S. in Computer Science from Excelsior College.
You can use this course in wireless hacking for cyber professionals to complement your professional qualifications and to wave your way through to a reputable job position in the IT and cyber security field. If you are a cyber professional, you can use this course to win progressive opportunities such as job promotions and salary increments offered by your organization as well. Few of the job positions you can use this course for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner, is given below,
- Information security manager – £49,985 per annum
- Chief information officer- £97,459 per annum
- Software architect – £55,651 per annum
- Cyber security analyst – £30,945 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
|1: ADVANCED WIRELESS SECURITY|
|2: WIRELESS SECURITY COURSE VAT|
|3: WIFI PINEAPPLE – UNBRANDED|
|4: BLUETOOTH HACKING WITH UBERTOOTH|
|6: BLUETOOTH SCANNING|
|7: SOFTWARE DEFINED RADIO|
|8: HACKING OVER WIRELESS WITH METASPLOIT|
No Reviews found for this course.