Here is the ultimate step-by-step blueprint to work with WordPress impressively. Aimed mostly at the beginners, this course will expose you to a wealth of knowledge that will enrich your knowledge on WordPress to create mind-blowing websites whenever you want to. The course is inclusive of industry secrets and is a complete course that will also build your knowledge and skills to create responsive websites that can be viewed in almost every device. Not just that, this course has also ensured that you enjoy working with WordPress by making this an interesting and practical training course as much as possible.
Guiding you through every step of the way, this course will start off by showing you how to install and work with WordPresss. After you get to learn the instructions on how to setup hosting Nameservers and how to setup Footer menu, this course will enlighten you on various WordPress widgets that are essential for a WordPress user.
The other modules will look into WordPress website themes, Elementor elements, Yoast SEO plugin and many more that will further solidify your knowledge on the application. Eliminating most of the technical jargons to help beginners, this course will has also made provisions to get you familiarised with the advanced aspects of WordPress SEO.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Identify how to setup hosting Nameservers
- Learn how to install and navigate Wordpress
- Understand the Wordpress widgets
- Explore the Wordpress website themes
- Delve into the Elementor elements
- Examine how to setup Footer menu
- Discover the Yoast SEO plugin setup
- Familiarise with the advanced Wordpress SEO
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
This certificate will improve your eligibility for a number of jobs in corporate world. You can also use this certificate to demand for a higher pay or job promotion from your employer to make significant progress in your current employment. Below mentioned are some of the jobs this certificate will help you land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Web developer – £21,201 per annum
- IT technician – £18,923 per annum
- Graphic designer – £22,575 per annum
- Software developer – £30,195 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Wordpress Course Introduction|
|1.1 WordPress Course Intro|
|1.2 Buying A Domain|
|1.3 Where To Buy Hosting|
|1.4 Setup Hosting Nameservers|
|2: Wordpress Platform Walkthrough|
|2.1 How To Install WordPress|
|2.2 WordPress Settings Optimisation|
|2.3 WordPress Widgets Walkthrough|
|2.4 WordPress Posts and Media Walkthrough|
|3: Wordpress Website Themes Walkthrough|
|3.1 WordPress Marketing Agency Theme Example|
|3.2 Local Business Theme Install|
|3.3 Install Free Website Builder|
|3.4 WordPress Plumber Business Theme Walkthrough|
|3.5 Update Homepage Setting|
|3.6 Setup Your Menu|
|4: Wordpress Website Editing Walkthrough|
|4.1 Edit Your Website WithElementor|
|4.2 Elementor Elements Walkthrough|
|4.3 How to Create a Contact Form|
|4.5 Setup Footer Menu|
|5: Wordpress Website SEO Optimisation|
|5.1 Yoast SEO Plugin Setup|
|5.2 Yoast SEO On-Page Optimisation|
|5.3 Page Title Optimisation|
|5.4 Advanced WordPress SEO|
|5.5 Advanced WordPress On-Page SEO|
No Reviews found for this course.