Learn how to use Yelp to market your business by signing up for this very comprehensive course on Yelp Marketing right now. Yelp is a platform that is used to search for local businesses based on customer ratings and reviews. The more positive reviews and ratings you have, the more traffic and brand awareness you can generate through Yelp. Therefore, navigating and utilising this platform for marketing purposes is a great way to go and if you came here to know about this, you are at the right place. This course will open up various job and progression opportunities for you in the marketing, administration and related industries.
Designed for both beginners and professionals alike, this course is the ultimate guide that will show your way around Yelp. You will learn how to register your business in Yelp and how to get free ads, along with an understanding on how to set up your Yelp ads.
Building your knowledge on review management in Yelp, this course has also taken it a step further by showing you how to create an attractive listing. The course will also teach you about LTV and ad profitability and conversion analytics to help you demonstrate expertise in the area.
- Why consider learning at Study 365?
- Learning outcomes
- Access Duration
- Who is this course aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of assessment
- Awarding body
- Progression and career path
- Other benefits
As improvements and advancements are made in technology, online courses are no longer just conventional means of studying at affordable costs. In many aspects, online training offers superiority to traditional learning. There is an effectiveness and convenience that traditional learning cannot provide. The overall convenience and flexibility make it a superior learning method.
Study 365 offers the most convenient path to gain an internationally recognised qualification that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your skill and expertise in an enterprise or corporate environment. You can study at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor and multiple free resources which include Free CV writing pack, TOTUM Discounted Card, Free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Learn how to register your business on Yelp
- Understand about review management in Yelp
- Create an attractive listing
- Identify how to get free ads
- Discover how to set up your Yelp ads
- Examine about LTV and ad profitability
- Explore the conversion analytics
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The content will be accessible to you 24/7. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
- Individuals wishing for a career in marketing or administration
- Corporate professionals, managers and directors looking for a way to progress in their current employments
- Business students and anyone else interested in learning more about yelp and its marketing aspect
- You must be 16 years of age or more
- You should have a basic understanding of numeracy, English language and ICT
- At the end of this program, learners will take an online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically, so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
- Those who successfully pass this course will be awarded a free e-certificate, and only need to pay £19 for your printed certificate.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the Certificate in Yelp Marketing
The certificate will be awarded by CPD and iAP. This internationally recognised qualification will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
On completing this course, you will be skilled enough to work for a range of jobs in the corporate world. This certificate is also a great opportunity for you to pursue your higher studies in marketing and to demand for a higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Below mentioned are some of the jobs this certificate will help you in, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Marketing manager – £35,385 per annum
- Marketing executive – £26,002 per annum
- General manager – £39,008 per annum
- Small business operator - £27,000 per annum
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest experts with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and revise all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a TOTUM discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
|1: Course Introduction|
|1.1 Course Introduction|
|2: Getting ed with Yelp|
|2.1 Registering your business on Yelp|
|2.2 Creating a great listing|
|2.3 Review management on Yelp|
|2.4 Finishing up your Yelp listing|
|3: Setting up Yelp Ads|
|3.1 How to get a lot of free ads|
|3.2 Setting up your Yelp ads|
|3.3 Don’t run ads until your website can convert|
|3.4 LTV and ad profitability|
|3.5 Conversion analytics|
No Reviews found for this course.