If you wish to gain a new perspective on life, the Zen – For Personal Development – Zen Teachings – Level 3 will prove to be a masterclass on having a deeper understanding of yourself. The course offers insight on how Zen will benefit your personal and professional life. You will learn new ways to explore the world and see yourself, learn to break free and heal and remove old pain to meet your fullest potential. Zen Teachings will enable you to achieve your goals in the quickest and simplest way possible. The course will help eliminate the frustrations and struggles that often weigh us down and transform all areas of your life. Learn Zen secrets and concepts to achieve good health and vitality and enjoy a better tomorrow.
Zen – For Personal Development – Zen Teachings – Level 3 will help you understand why people think and do things in a certain way, how to be a positive thinker, and improve your overall health and wellbeing. You will learn how to have a clearer perspective on life, get better sleep and learn deep psychological insight to give you an unfair advantage in life.
Zen – For Personal Development – Zen Teachings – Level 3 will give you the relevant skills on what it takes to achieve a free mind and enhance the love and passion you have for life. It is designed to make you efficient, develop the mindset of a champion and always feel like on top of the world. This is a IAP certified course that will demonstrate to leading employers you are continually developing yourself, and will make you a desirable candidate across leading industries.
Why You Should Consider Taking this Course at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive IAP course. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card with amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
- About the Tutor
- Learning Outcomes
- Who is this Course for?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Career Path & Progression
Prof. Paul is a Business Consultant, Psychology & Health Expert, Serial Entrepreneur, CEO, Corporate Trainer, Professional Speaker and Award-Winning University Professor from St. Petersburg, Florida. He has four advanced degrees in a range of specialised fields including business, health and psychology. He has a love and passion for his work and he aims to share his knowledge with others and make them massively successful. Take a course with Prof. Paul, master a skill you never thought possible and transform your life today!
- Have a basic to advanced knowledge of Zen principles
- Have a fresh perspective of the world
- Gain freedom from mental pain
- Gain more awareness in your life
- Learn to be mindful in the present moment
This course is recommended for,
- Suitable for anyone who wants to learn how to lead a healthy lifestyle
- Learners should be over the age of 16, and have a basic understanding of English, ICT and numeracy.
- A sound educational background is recommended
- This is a knowledge-based course, and thus, will contain no method of assessment.
- Upon the successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded an accredited ‘Certificate of Completion’ for Zen – For Personal Development – Zen Teachings - Level 3 by IAP
- The International Awards for Professionals iAP is an awarding body established in 1999 that aims to promote a high educational standard. They hope to create online education that is trustworthy and credible. They are focused on raising the standards of online education, and ensuring it is accessible to all. The iAP provides accreditation for a range of educational establishments, and monitors and continually develops the educational standards of such institutions. Their globally recognised certifications give learners the opportunity to acquire the skills and knowledge needed to gain employment in the chosen fields.
The Certificate for Zen – For Personal Development – Zen Teachings - Level 3 will enhance your skillset and boost your resume. You can study further related courses that will open the door to new and exciting opportunities and improve your expertise in this regard. Your skills will be recognised by top employers and organisations for your commitment to enhancing your professional life.
- Therapist - £57,000 (According to Glassdoor UK)
|1.1. ZEN – promo||00:03:00|
|1.2. Zen part 1||00:04:00|
|Zen part 2|
|2.1 Zen part 2||00:11:00|
|Zen part 3|
|3.1 Zen part 3||00:06:00|
|Zen part 4|
|4.1 Zen part 4||00:07:00|
|Zen part 5|
|5.1 Zen part 5||00:13:00|
|Zen part 6|
|6.1 Zen part 6||00:15:00|
|Zen part 7|
|7.1 Zen part 7||00:07:00|
|Zen part 8|
|8.1 Zen part 8||00:08:00|
|Zen part 9|
|9.1 Zen part 9|
|Zen part 10|
|10.1 Zen part 10||00:13:00|
|Zen part 11|
|11.1 Zen part 11||00:07:00|
|Zen part 12|
|12.1 Zen part 12||00:27:00|
|Zen part 13|
|13.1 Zen part 13||00:08:00|
|Zen part 14|
|14.1 Zen part 14||00:13:00|
|Zen part 15|
|15.1 Zen part 15||00:11:00|
|Zen part 16|
|16.1 Zen part 16||00:13:00|
|Zen part 17|
|17.1 Zen part 17||00:07:00|
|Zen part 18|
|18.1 Zen part 18||00:09:00|
|Zen part 19|
|19.1 Zen part 19||00:09:00|
|Completion Certificate Request|
|Completion Certificate Request|
No Reviews found for this course.