The Lean Six Sigma certification uses a set of quality management methods, including statistical methods, and creates a special infrastructure of people within the organisation (e.g. “Black Belts” and “Green Belts”) who are experts in these methods. Each Lean Six Sigma project carried out within an organisation follows a defined sequence of steps and has quantified financial targets (cost reduction or profit increase).
There are actually four levels of Lean Six Sigma Training
- Yellow Belt
- Green Belt
- Black Belt
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
Yellow Belts are trained in the basics of Lean Six Sigma, and can typically carry out performance improvements within their teams.
Six Sigma Green Belt:
Green Belt professionals are trained and certified at a more advanced level, in the tools and approach of Lean Six Sigma. They tackle change within their business in addition to their other responsibilities.
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control methodology. It is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in 12 Months (365 days).
This online programme is designed to make you feel as if you are in the classroom. Training course includes well designed video tutorials, mentor support service, reading and study materials, online study platform, and forum. These facilities build your confidence to study well and guide you to develop your skills and knowledge to get preparation for the Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt Exams.
- Who is it for?
- Course Description;
- Method of Assessment:
- Exam Preparation:
- Entry Requirements for the exam:
- Career Path:
- Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training course is recommended for all those in an organisation who want to get an overview of the concepts, tools and methodologies of Lean and Six Sigma.
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, and anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
This online Lean Six Sigma Course Bundle has been designed for 50 guided learning hours.
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of 5 phases, and successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the real exam.
Six Sigma Yellow Belt:
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions
- Duration: 2 hours
- Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points.
Six Sigma Green Belt:
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions Duration: 3 hours Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3).
All Six Sigma Exams are;
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately for each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Six Sigma exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams.
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate programme.
It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
- In order to become IASSC Yellow, Green or Black Belt certified, it is not necessary to be certified beforehand, or have prior industry experience, or complete and submit projects as part of the Six Sigma certification assessment.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Exams.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
This does not include the official Exam, which you will need to purchase separately. Please contact our Help Desk to purchase the exam vouchers.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive Certificates (IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) & Green Belt (ICGB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, IASSC.
Once you successfully complete the Lean Six Sigma Yellow and Green Belt course bundle, you will gain two accredited qualifications that will demonstrate your overall knowledge and technique to work in a project environment. You can use the certifications to impress potential organisations and land the desired job role. You will also be eligible for a higher pay or incentives put forth by the organisation. Give below are job titles you can land, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner
This certification to fill a variety of positions such as:
- Project Engineer - £32,830 per annum
- Data Scientist - £39,867 per annum
- Business Process Analyst - £28,754 per annum
- IT Project Manager - £41,530 per annum
- Reliability Engineer - £38,079 per annum
- Differentiate yourself.
- Demonstrate your commitment to on going education and professional standards.
- Increase your marketability.
- Promote best practice in your field.
|✅ Six Sigma Yellow Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|☑ Six Sigma Yellow Belt|
|1. Fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Understanding Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Implementing Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|2. Define Phase|
|01. Define – Understanding Six Sigma|
|02. Define – Six Sigma Fundamentals|
|03. Define – Selecting Projects|
|04. Define – Elements of Waste|
|05. Define – Wrap Up and Action Items|
|3. Measure Phase|
|01. Measure Phase – Introduction to Measure Phase|
|02. Measure Phase – Process Discovery|
|03. Measure Phase – Six Sigma Statistics|
|04. Measure Phase – Measurement System Analysis|
|05. Measure Phase – Process Capability|
|06. Measure Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items|
|4. Control Phase|
|01. Control Phase – Introduction to Control Phase|
|02. Control Phase- Lean Controls|
|03. Control Phase – Six Sigma Control Plans|
|04. Control Phase – Wrap Up and Action Items|
|5. Additional Materials|
|Exercise Files- Customer Service Principles|
|6. Mock Exam|
|Mock Exam: Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||00:30:00|
|✅ Six Sigma Green Belt --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---|
|☑ Six Sigma Green Belt|
|1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma|
|Six Sigma And The Organization|
|2. DEFINE PHASE|
|Voice of the Customers||00:00:00|
|Fundamentals of Project Management||00:35:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-1||00:22:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-2||01:10:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-1||00:34:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-2||00:00:00|
|3. MEASURE PHASE|
|Process Analysis and Documentation||01:10:00|
|Probability And Statistics||00:00:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 1||01:32:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 2||00:46:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-1||00:49:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-2||00:34:00|
|Measurements System Analysis||00:00:00|
|Process And Performance Capability And Measure Phase Summary And Review||00:00:00|
|4. ANALYSE PHASE|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-1||00:34:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-2||01:57:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-3||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-1||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-2||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-3||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-4||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-5||00:00:00|
|5. IMPROVE PHASE|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-1||00:37:00|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-2||01:06:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-1||01:13:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-2||00:00:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Demo||00:00:00|
|6. CONTROL PHASE|
|Statistical Process Control||00:14:00|
|Lean Tools For Process Control||01:02:00|
|7. EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS|
|Exam Preparation & Key Concepts||03:12:00|
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt||01:30:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Statistical Quality Control|
|Official Exam Bookings|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – SIX SIGMA|