Grab this golden opportunity provided by study365 to take the foundation level official exam in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) to enhance your qualifications. This exam is mainly set to test your knowledge on the basic ITIL framework, ITIL service management, key principles and models of service management and on the roles and responsibilities of service management.
With this exam certificate in your resume, you are sure to showcase your knowledge to interested parties and secure yourself a prominent place within the IT industry. This official exam certificate is internationally recognised and is accredited to a training organisation. After taking this exam in service offerings and agreements, you can go on to take the proceeding exams in ITIL to add up to your qualifications.
Why consider learning at Study 365?
With so many commitments in our lives, we may not have the time to learn new skills. The beauty of studying online is that you get to find this balance between your education and your daily commitments
Study 365 offers hundreds of online courses to students across the world. Gaining new skills has never been this easy as many of our courses are open to students with little or no qualifications or previous experience. All the courses are up-to-date, relevant, affordable, and will build on existing expertise or give you a jump-start to a new career. The courses are meticulously designed and equals what is offered in a classroom setting. With a solid reputation that has established and made us made us one of the most trusted and reliable online course providers we offer the most convenient path to gain recognised skills and training that will give you the opportunity to put into practice your knowledge and expertise in your chosen career. You can learn at your own pace at Study 365 and you will be provided with all the necessary material, tutorials, qualified course instructor, narrated e-learning modules, interactive quizzes and free resources which include Free CV writing pack, free career support and course demo to make your learning experience enriching and more rewarding.
- Gain an understanding of the basic ITIL framework.
- Learn how to enhance ITIL service management within an organisation.
- Learn how to contribute to ongoing service improvement within an IT enterprise.
- Understand key principles and models of service management.
- Learn the roles and responsibilities of service management as a practice.
The course will be directly delivered to you, and you have 12 months access to the online learning platform from the date you joined the course. The course is self-paced and you can complete it in stages, revisiting the lectures at any time.
Who is this Course aimed at?
- The course is aimed at individuals with basic understanding of the ITIL framework.
- IT Operations Managers.
- IT Professionals working within an organisation.
- Technical decision makers.
- The course requires no formal pre-requisites.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the ITIL Foundation course you will be required to take a multiple choice question assessment test comprising of 40 questions in 60 minutes duration. (26 marks required to pass out of 40). The multiple choice question assessment will be automatically marked with learners receiving an instant grade. The pass mark is 65%, closed book.
Those who successfully complete the exam will be awarded the certificate in ITIL Foundation.
The certificate will be awarded by Axelos. This is a globally recognised best practice qualification that will make your CV standout and encourage employers to see your motivation at expanding your skills and knowledge in the IT enterprise.
Progression and Career Path
Once you successfully complete ITIL Foundation you will be qualified to work in the following positions. The ITIL Foundation qualification will also put you in line to demand a higher salary or job promotion. The average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com is given below.
- IT Architect – (average UK yearly salary: £59,270)
- IT Security Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £50,473)
- Systems Architect – (average UK yearly salary: £50,885)
- Systems Engineer – (average UK yearly salary: £29,537)
- Developer – (average UK yearly salary: ££30,743)
- IT Project Manager – (average UK yearly salary: £42,074)
- Written and designed by the industry’s finest expert instructors with over 15 years of experience
- Repeat and rewind all your lectures and enjoy a personalised learning experience
- Gain access to quality video tutorials
- Unlimited 12 months access from anywhere, anytime
- Save time and money on travel
- Learn at your convenience and leisure
- Eligible for a NUS discount card
- Free Career Support Service
- 25% Discount on personal Statement and covering letter writing service
- Free Access to Over 150 courses for 2 days (48 hours)
- Free access to course before you purchase (For selected courses only)
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|Book Your Exam|
|Book Your ITIL® Exams Here||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.