You’re only as good as your CV to employers, so get certified and give yourself an advantage.
This course package includes the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course and official exam, so you won’t have to pay extra for the exam. Learners will have 12 months unlimited access to an online study platform with mentor support. You will receive an Official Sigma Green Belt Certificate upon successfully completing the exam.
Lean Six Sigma certification training is designed to teach you Lean techniques and Six Sigma approaches. This is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement and is now a well-recognised certification, so it’s a good thing to have on your CV.
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control methodology.
The course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests, and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.
- Who is it for?
- Course Description:
- What will I learn?
- Method of Assessment:
- Exam Preparation:
- SPECIAL NOTE:
- Entry Requirements for the exam:
- Career Path:
- Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training is appropriate for a wide range of positions including managers, consultants, change agents, project managers, team leaders, facilitators, team members, and anyone involved in Lean Six Sigma projects.
This online Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training course has been designed for 25-30 guided learning hours.
Following completion of the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, you will be able to:
- Improve processes using DMAIC, Lean (waste removal) and Six Sigma (variation removal).
- Apply Lean and Six Sigma principles, tools and techniques and explain the concepts to others.
- Understand Lean Six Sigma structures, roles, and processes to challenge norms and transform businesses.
- Apply and understand the voice of the customer in all areas of business.
- Collect and analyse data appropriately, ensuring you make correct decisions.
- Use data to identify the root causes of problems.
- Independently manage department-specific problems, and work as part of a team to fix complex multi-functional challenges.
- Solve a business problem by running a project that will enable you to certify.
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of the 5 phases, and have successfully passed any mock exam you should be ready to take the final exam and get qualified!
- Number of questions: 100 Multiple Choice Questions. Duration: 3 hours. Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points (Candidates need a 70% score to pass the exam. Questions are marked based on a difficulty level of 1-3).
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
All exams are available in English. IASSC Certified Green Belt exams are also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams. IASSC provides a Reference Document, that contains all formulas and tables one will need during the examination. You can download the Reference Document here: IASSC Reference Document.
- For those who wish to sit for the exam it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
- It is also recommended, although not required, that those sitting for the exam have some degree of real-world Lean Six Sigma work experience and project application experience.
This course package includes the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Official Exam, you do not need to purchase the exam separately. Please contact our Help Desk for further information.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
- There are no prerequisites required to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam, but learners should be over the age of 16 and have a good grasp of the English Language, numeracy, literacy, and ICT.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
Upon successful achievement, you will receive a Certificate (IASSC Certified Green Belt (ICGB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, PEOPLECERT.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant
- Lead Manufacturing Engineer
- Process Development Engineer
- Compliance Structural Engineer
- Reliability Engineer
- Operating System Specialist
- Senior IT Project Manager
- Warehouse Operations Manager
- Business Process Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Project Engineer
- Director, Performance Excellence
- Differentiate yourself
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards
- Increase your marketability
- Promote best practice in your field
|1. INTRODUCTION TO LEAN SIX SIGMA|
|Exercise Files- Project Management||00:00:00|
|Introduction to Lean Six Sigma||00:00:00|
|Six Sigma And The Organization||00:00:00|
|2. DEFINE PHASE|
|Voice of the Customers||00:00:00|
|Fundamentals of Project Management||00:35:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-1||00:22:00|
|Management & Planning Tools Part-2||01:10:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-1||00:34:00|
|Business Results for Projects Part-2||00:00:00|
|3. MEASURE PHASE|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 1||01:32:00|
|Process Analysis And Documentation-Part 2||00:46:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-1||00:49:00|
|Collecting and Summarizing Data Part-2||00:34:00|
|Process And Performance Capability And Measure Phase Summary And Review||00:00:00|
|4. ANALYSE PHASE|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-1||00:34:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-2||01:57:00|
|Exploratory Data Analysis and Hypothesis Testing Part-3||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-1||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-2||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-3||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-4||00:00:00|
|Process Drivers Part-5||00:00:00|
|5. IMPROVE PHASE|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-1||00:37:00|
|Design of Experiments (DOE) Part-2||01:06:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-1||01:13:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Part-2||00:00:00|
|Root Cause Analysis Demo||00:00:00|
|6. CONTROL PHASE|
|Statistical Process Control||00:14:00|
|Lean Tools For Process Control||01:02:00|
|7. EXAM PREPARATION & KEY CONCEPTS|
|Exam Preparation & Key Concepts||03:12:00|
|Additional Study Materials|
|Statistical Quality Control||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Green Belt||01:30:00|
|Official Exam Bookings|
|EXAM BOOKINGS – SIX SIGMA||00:00:00|