You’re only as good as your CV to employers, so get certified and give yourself an advantage.
This course package includes the Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam. Learners will have 12 months unlimited access to an online study platform with mentor support. You will receive an Official Sigma Yellow Belt Certificate upon successfully completing the exams.
Lean Six Sigma certification training is designed to teach you Lean techniques and Six Sigma approaches. This is a set of techniques and tools for process improvement and is now a well-recognised certification, so it’s a good thing to have on your CV.
This certification course will prepare you to successfully lead and execute Lean Six Sigma projects, perform Six Sigma analysis, and use the Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control methodology.
The course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learning with Study 365 has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand.Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam Information:
Based on today’s need for independent, globally recognised certification, the International Association for Six Sigma Certification (IASSC) has developed the IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) Exam, designed to measure a person’s knowledge of the Lean Six Sigma methodology.
- Method of Assessment:
- Exam Preparation:
- Career Path:
- Benefits of achieving the Six Sigma Certification
After you have familiarised yourself with the Six Sigma terminology, have a good understanding of the 5 phases, and have successfully passed any mock exam, you should be ready to take the final exam.
- Number of questions: 60 Multiple Choice Questions.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Pass mark: 70%.
- In order to achieve the professional designation of IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam and achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points.
- There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam.
- There is no limitation or time restriction on examination retakes. Need to pay retake exam fee separately each retake.
- All questions are multiple choice.
- Results are sent within 2 business days upon receipt of the exam papers.
- Type of Exam: Proctored exam based.
- The sole objective of the exams is to measure knowledge not work or project experience.
All exams are available in English. The IASSC Certified Yellow Belt exam is also available in French.
All IASSC exams are closed book exams.
For those who wish to sit for the exam, it is recommended, but not required, that Lean Six Sigma training is obtained through a qualified institution, Lean Six Sigma trainer or corporate program.
The exam syllabus is based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Lean Six Sigma Body of Knowledge (ILSSBOK), developed as a result of research conducted over a two-year period, among 1000 companies.
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive Certificates IASSC Certified Yellow Belt (ICYB), suitable for framing, issued by the International Association for Six Sigma Certification or its designated Examination Institute, IASSC.
After learning the different Lean techniques and the Six Sigma approaches which will be important in further developing your career, it is time to take the related exam for this course. Since this is now a well-recognised certification, this will help you in your professional life, enhancing your knowledge and skills on the subject. Learn to lead and execute the Lean Six Sigma projects in your organisation and obtain different job opportunities after the completion of this course. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this course will be as follows.
- Lean Six Sigma Consultant - £39,977 per annum
- Lead Software Engineer - £49,649 per annum
- Process Development Engineer - £29,734 per annum
- Compliance Structural Engineer - £29,973 per annum
- Reliability Engineer - £38,879 per annum
- Operating System Specialist - £33,751 per annum
- Senior IT Project Manager - £59,632 per annum
- Warehouse Operations Manager - £25,014 per annum
- Business Process Analyst - £30,400 per annum
- Data Scientist - £35,735 per annum
- Project Engineer - £32,443 per annum
- Performance Improvement Director - £60,500 per annum
- Differentiate yourself
- Demonstrate your commitment to ongoing education and professional standards
- Increase your marketability
- Promote best practice in your field
|Mock Exam : Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt||00:30:00|
|Book Your Exam – IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma|
No Reviews found for this course.