The M_o_P® Foundation & M_o_P® Practitioner Certification Examinations would be ideal for those who wish to demonstrate the fact that they possess adequate levels of knowledge & understanding to work as a Portfolio Office member and those who wish to apply the relevant MoP guidance and to analyse the portfolio data, documentation and roles within a given scenario. This exam package will be a great opportunity for you in terms of a better career and prospects which are suitable for your qualifications.
Portfolio Management tends to help companies in the process of making the proper decisions with regard to the implementation of change. Although the actual projects and programs are not what this exam is about, it is more concerned about the management of the change projects which take place within a business and how these initiatives could be used in a strategic manner for the benefit of the organisation. This exam package will be beneficial for learners to understand how change could be administered creatively to the advantage of the organisation.
N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
Why study at Study 365?
The amount of commitments which the modern professionals tend to face keep increasing constantly, hence the importance for online education has enhanced. This results in a higher demand for such course providers who offer online courses to learners. Study 365 is an Accredited Examination Organisation, which will be able to provide learners with a competitive advantage over competing institutions. The high quality courses and exams offered tend to provide high value to learners as well and the aspect of learning tends to be more efficient by being accessible to study from your home. Study 365 will make sure that the certification you receive is of high quality and value, with a higher chance of a career development.
Study 365 has made it easier to obtain new skills and knowledge since they have made it increasingly easier and more flexible for learners to study. There are hundreds of online courses for you to choose from, which are affordable and offer high value in terms of career development to the learners.
This certification will help you to:
By completing this examination in a successful manner, you would be;
- Understand the principles, techniques and practices that help organisations in making sure all projects contribute towards achieving corporate goals.
- Gain sufficient insight to ensure that the company’s projects and programs are in line to achieve a maximum possible ROI for the business.
- Provide insight to the business on investment decision making, project and programme delivery, and realization of benefits
- Understand the diverse principles, techniques and practices that help organisations in portfolio management
Who is this exam aimed at?
The M_o_P® Foundation & Practitioner Exams are suitable for those who are more involved in a diverse range of formal and informal portfolio management roles. This exam would be excellent for;
- Members Of Management Boards And Directors Of Change
- Senior Responsible Owners (SROS)
- Portfolio Managers
- Programme Managers
- Project Managers
- Business Change Managers
- Business Case Writers
- Project Appraisers
- The foundation course prefers learners who have a basic understanding of the Portfolio Management Principles
- The Practitioner course requires that learners have a current M_o_P® Foundation certificate
Method of Assessment
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
- Objective testing format
- Four questions per paper with 20 marks available per question – all question items will be worth one mark, making the total number of marks available per paper 80
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the Management of Portfolios guide is allowed.
- A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment.
- The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
- 40 marks required (out of 80 available) to pass – 50%.
Once you have successfully passed the examination, you will receive M_o_P® Foundation & M_o_P® Practitioner Certificates
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from Axelos. Axelos offers a qualification which is recognized globally and known for the best practices offered as well. This level of certification will enhance your CV further and help potential employers to view you as an individual motivated to expand your existing skills and knowledge further.
This exam will teach you all that you should know about portfolio management and the skills which you need to develop in order to work as a Portfolio Office member successfully. It will also teach you about understanding portfolio management and to apply the relevant MoP guidance and analyse the portfolio data, documentation and roles within a given scenario. If you are hoping for a career in this industry and require the certification, this exam would be perfect for you. A career with bright prospects awaits you with the completion of this exam package. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this exams will be as follows.
- Members Of Management Boards And Directors Of Change – £72,236 per annum
- Senior Responsible Owner (SROS) – £76,886 per annum
- Portfolio Manager – £56,003 per annum
- Programme Managers – £64,945 per annum
- Project Managers – £42,157 per annum
- Business Change Managers – £41,248 per annum
- Business Case Writer – £30,187 per annum
- Project Appraiser – £38,362 per annum
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, MoV®, MSP®, M_o_R® and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your Exam – M_o_P® Foundation & Practitioner Official||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.