The M_o_R® Practitioner Certification Examination is essentially for those who wish to demonstrate that they have obtained a sufficient understanding about applying the concepts in M_o_R® when a practical situation is presented.
This exam will assure employers that under direction, the learner has the ability to apply the M_o_R® approach to the organisational situations which may occur. The impact which the Practitioner can achieve in an organisation will depend on certain factors like the level of expertise which the individual possess regarding risk management, the support within the company in using M_o_R® and the complexity of the organisation.
This exam will offer you many new opportunities which will help you to enhance your existing skills and knowledge and show potential employers that you are capable in this aspect in the practical sense as well. This certification will help you to imply this to employers in a successful manner.N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
- Why study at Study 365?
- This certification will help you to:
- Who is this exam aimed at ?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression Path
The amount of commitments which the modern professionals tend to face keep increasing constantly, hence the importance for online education has enhanced. This results in a higher demand for such course providers who offer online courses to learners. Study 365 is an Accredited Examination Organisation, which will be able to provide learners with a competitive advantage over competing institutions. The high quality courses and exams offered tend to provide high value to learners as well and the aspect of learning tends to be more efficient by being accessible to study from your home. Study 365 will make sure that the certification you receive is of high quality and value, with a higher chance of a career development.
Study 365 has made it easier to obtain new skills and knowledge since they have made it increasingly easier and more flexible for learners to study. There are hundreds of online courses for you to choose from, which are affordable and offer high value in terms of career development to the learners.
- Control risks in your company in a practical manner under direction
- Understand the different aspects of the M_o_R framework and use these practically in the workplace
- Understand how the M_o_R framework affects corporate governance in practical sense
The M_o_R® Practitioner Exam is suitable for anyone who is currently working in a corporate government related environment and deals with identifying, assessing, planning, or managing risks, or reporting on risk management activities. This exam would be excellent for;
- Change Managers
- Project Managers
- Programme Managers
- Risk Managers
- Project Managers
- Operational Managers
- Objective testing
- Four questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners guide together with the ABC Guide Part A Example Techniques guidance document is allowed. No material other than the Question Booklet, the Scenario Booklet, the Answer Booklet and the two guides is to be used.
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from AXELOS. AXELOS offers a qualification which is recognized globally and known for the best practices offered as well. This level of certification will enhance your CV further and help potential employers to view you as an individual motivated to expand your existing skills and knowledge further.
Learn all about managing risks and controlling them within the organisation in which you work in practically, gaining the relevant experience which is required in this aspect. An excellent exam for those working in risk related careers since this certification will provide you with higher prospects to develop yourself better. A career with bright prospects awaits you with the completion of this exam. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this exam will be as follows.
- Manager, Change Management - £41,248 per annum
- Change Management Consultant - £44,856 per annum
- Project Manager, Information Technology - £42,157 per annum
- Program Manager, IT - £64,945 per annum
- Risk Manager - £49,689 per annum
- Operations Manager - £34,746 per annum
- Risk Analyst - £33,569 per annum
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your Exam – (MSP®, MOR®, MOP®, MOV®) Official||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.