The PRINCE2® 6th Edition Complete Training & Exam Package includes the Foundation and Practitioner Certifications for learners who wish to learn about general principles and tailor these principles to suit the requirements of a project. You will learn what it takes to be a part of a project team, understand key terminology and gain competent knowledge. Once learners are conversant in project management methodology, get the practical expertise to apply this in a real project scenario and run a project team efficiently, from start to finish. Taking this exam package will ensure learners know how to work effectively within a project team supporting PRINCE2®.
It is a practical and hands-on experience provided to learners who wish to handle projects of different sizes, scales, types and complexities. The training package will focus on project delivery, how to use resources and deal with project risks. Accredited by AXELOS, the complete training package will enable you to demonstrate your knowledge by passing the exam.
The PRINCE2® 6th Edition Complete Training & Exam Package will demonstrate to learners a proven best practice methodology that is used by businesses and organisations worldwide. Comprehensive coverage of all elements of PRINCE2® is covered through this training. You will become a fully qualified project team member who is skilled in project-oriented roles, and ensure project delivery is of high quality, on time and within budget.
Why you should take this Training Package at Study365?
Study365 is a leading online provider for several accrediting bodies, and provides learners the opportunity to take this exclusive PRINCE2® 6th Edition Complete Training & Exam Package + Re-sit Exam awarded by AXELOS. At Study365, we give our fullest attention to our learners’ needs and ensure they have the necessary information required to proceed with the training.
Learners who register for this course will be given excellent learning support, discounts for future purchases and be eligible for a TOTUM Discount card and Student ID card. Learners will receive amazing offers and access to retail stores, the library, cinemas, gym memberships and their favourite restaurants.
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- Why PRINCE2® ?
- Who is it for?
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Career Path:
- Training conducted by a certified industry-standard instructor
- Fast track your career with a globally recognised certification
- Enhance your potential in achieving a high-salary
- Complete focus on the method and framework of PRINCE2®
- Learn how to tailor PRINCE2® to suit your project environment
PRINCE2® Foundation Level
- This is suitable for entry-level candidates who wish to pursue a career in project management and progress to higher roles
- Ideal for professionals who are looking for their first management role
- Team Leaders
PRINCE2® Practitioner Level
- Project management professionals
- Project Board members
- Business Change Analysts
- Line Managers
PRINCE2® Foundation level exam details:
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Foundation Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
PRINCE2® Practitioner level exam details:
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
NB: Both the PRINCE2® Foundation and the PRINCE2® Practitioner exams can be written from home using a proctor device or your webcam. Free official exam Vouchers can be requested/ booked when you are ready to take your exam. Please contact us for further information on exams.
NB : Exam vouchers will be given upon full payment
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® Certified.
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
The PRINCE2®6th Edition Complete Training will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the project management industry. You can further advance your skills and knowledge in project management and gain authority in this field, and add this as a valuable skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised by leading organisations and be given the opportunity to land a well-paying job in the industry. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.glassdoor.com.
- Project Manager - £70,000 (Approximately)
- Business Change Analyst - £56,000 (Approximately)
- Team Manager - £45,000 (Approximately)
|What is PRINCE2®||FREE||00:00:00|
|Foundation Certification – Course Syllabus||FREE|
|1.1 PRINCE2® Fundamentals||FREE||00:16:00|
|1.2 Project Manager||FREE||00:11:00|
|1.3 Benefits of PRINCE2®||FREE||00:11:00|
|Module 1 – Presentation Slides||FREE|
|2. The Seven Principles|
|The Seven Principles||FREE||00:23:00|
|Module 2 – Presentation Slides||FREE|
|3.1 Seven Themes Overview||00:04:00|
|3.2 Business Case||00:19:00|
|Module 3 – Presentation Slides|
|4.1 Seven Processes Overview||00:11:00|
|4.2 Starting Up a Project Process||00:21:00|
|4.3 Directing a Project Process||00:19:00|
|4.4 Initiating a Project Process||00:22:00|
|4.5 Controlling a Stage Process||00:19:00|
|4.6 Managing Product Delivery Process||00:08:00|
|4.7 Managing Stage Boundary Process||00:15:00|
|4.8 Closing a Project Process||00:17:00|
|Module 4 – Presentation Slides|
|5. Tailoring & Appendices|
|Tailoring & Appendices||00:06:00|
|Module 5 – Presentation Slides|
|Mock Exam Guidance||00:02:00|
|Mock Exam: PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation – Sample Paper 1||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam Summery||00:01:00|
|Final Exam Video||00:30:00|
|Foundation Certification – Answer Rationale|
|Book Your Exam|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner|
|Starting Up a Project|
|Starting Up a Project||00:40:00|
|Initiating a Project|
|Initiating a Project||00:59:00|
|Directing a Project|
|Directing a Project||00:33:00|
|Controlling a Stage|
|Controlling a Stage||01:00:00|
|Managing Product Delivery|
|Managing Product Delivery||00:22:00|
|Managing a Stage Boundary|
|Managing a Stage Boundary||00:35:00|
|Closing a Project|
|Closing a Project||00:31:00|
|Exam Preparation and Outro|
|Exam Preparation and Outro||00:13:00|
|Practitioner Syllabus and Exam Specification|
|Sample Paper 1 – Question Booklet|
|Sample Paper 2 – Question Booklet|
|Sample Paper 1 – Answers and rationales|
|Sample Paper 2 – Answers and rationales|
|Mock Exam : PRINCE2® 2017 Practitioner Course + Official Exam||00:40:00|
|Book Your Exam|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner|