Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Everyone interested or already working in the project management industry knows how much PRINCE2® is recognised within. It is a very popular project management methodology that is used in many advanced countries and its proper implementation is sure to garner great results for the organisation. Not just that, an individual certified with PRINCE2® will greatly stand out from the others and will be highly skilled in managing different projects of an organisation in an effective manner. Since the certificate is recognised worldwide, it also offers you with plenty of attractive job opportunities worldwide.
If you wish to receive all of these benefits that the industry has to offer, get enrolled in this PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation Certification right now. You will first learn all the fundamentals of PRINCE2®, along with an insight on how to plan, initiate, direct, monitor and close a project. After that, you will be assessed through the official PRINCE2® foundation exam, which will evaluate your knowledge of the principles and themes of PRINCE2®. The test will also assess your ability to tailoring PRINCE2® in various project environments and scenarios.
Apart from the benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning program. If you are uncertain about passing the exam, at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.
- PRINCE2® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. Used under licence of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
- The PRINCE2® Accredited Training Organization logos are trademarks of AXELOS.
- About The Tuter
- Learning Outcome
- Why PRINCE2® ?
- Who is this Certificate for??
- Method of Assessment:
- Entry Requirements:
- Course Description
- PRINCE2® Manual
- Career Path:
Gerry Steinhauer is an experienced NLP Master Practitioner, Registered Practitioner of PRINCE2®, PRINCE2® Agile, AgilePM, MSP, Agile Coach for Scrum and DevOps. He has over 15 years of experience as a professional instructor. He also has over 40 years of experience in IT and Project management across a wide range of organisations. He is currently working as the director and founder at Xplain Training.
Over the course of his career, he has worked as a freelance consultant from 1986 until 2014, and has also worked as a developer and project manager for the European Patent Office, Wang, BT, Hitachi, AMD, Thames Water, Reuters and RBS. His specialities include Project Management Training, Agile Development Training, Project, NLP Block Busting, Programme and Portfolio Management Support and Mentoring, Business and Personal Life Breakthrough Coaching.
- A practical step by step guide to managing a project effectively
- A flexible method so that it can be tailored to any role or organisation
- Understanding project responsibilities so that each role and requirements are fully explained
- Generate best practice methods for different organisations
- You can re-take the exam for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake it all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to take the course, exam and retake the exam through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
- Current and aspiring Project Managers who manage projects
- Project management professionals and other key staff including
- Project Board members
- Team Managers
- Business Change Analysts
- Programme Office personnel
- Line Managers
- Multiple-choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
- There are no formal prerequisites to take this course
- A sound educational background and an interest in project management are recommended
- Prince2 Fundamentals
- Project Manager
- Benefits of Prince2
- The Seven Principles
- The Seven Principles
- Seven Themes Overview
- Business Case
- Seven Processes Overview
- Starting Up a Project Process
- Directing a Project Process
- Initiating a Project Process
- Controlling a Stage Process
- Managing Product Delivery Process
- Managing Stage Boundary Process
- Closing a Project Process
- Tailoring & Appendices
- Tailoring & Appendices
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2:registered: 6th Edition (Printed Copy) - Buy Now
- Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2:registered: 6th Edition (PDF Version) - Buy Now
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.
The PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation Certificate will improve your candidature for a number of jobs in the project management industry. You can take further courses in project management and enhance your academic expertise in this field, and add this as a valuable skillset on your resume. Your skills will be recognised by leading organisations and be given the opportunity to land a well-paying job in the industry. Given below are job titles you can compete for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.glassdoor.com.
- Project Manager - £70,000 (Approximately)
- Business Change Analyst - £56,000 (Approximately)
- Team Manager - £45,000 (Approximately)
|What is PRINCE2®||FREE||00:00:00|
|Foundation Certification – Course Syllabus||FREE|
|1.1 PRINCE2® Fundamentals||FREE||00:16:00|
|1.2 Project Manager||FREE||00:11:00|
|1.3 Benefits of PRINCE2®||FREE||00:11:00|
|Module 1 – Presentation Slides||FREE|
|2. The Seven Principles|
|The Seven Principles||FREE||00:23:00|
|Module 2 – Presentation Slides||FREE|
|3.1 Seven Themes Overview||00:04:00|
|3.2 Business Case||00:19:00|
|Module 3 – Presentation Slides|
|4.1 Seven Processes Overview||00:11:00|
|4.2 Starting Up a Project Process||00:21:00|
|4.3 Directing a Project Process||00:19:00|
|4.4 Initiating a Project Process||00:22:00|
|4.5 Controlling a Stage Process||00:19:00|
|4.6 Managing Product Delivery Process||00:08:00|
|4.7 Managing Stage Boundary Process||00:15:00|
|4.8 Closing a Project Process||00:17:00|
|Module 4 – Presentation Slides|
|5. Tailoring & Appendices|
|Tailoring & Appendices||00:06:00|
|Module 5 – Presentation Slides|
|Mock Exam Guidance||00:02:00|
|Mock Exam: PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation – Sample Paper 1||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam Summery||00:01:00|
|Final Exam Video||00:30:00|
|Foundation Certification – Answer Rationale|
|Official Exam Booking|
|Exam Booking – PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner|