The PRINCE2 Agile® Certification is considered as the best project management solution in the world. The exam will combine the agile principles with the approach to project management used in this system to obtain greater results. This exam package will enable you to learn the best mixture of structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches and how to deliver the required projects relevant to the consumer requirements in an organisational context.
This PRINCE2 Agile® exam is considered as a highly valued and widely chosen qualification related to structured Project Management and Project Coordination. This will be the ideal exam package for those who are hoping to work in the project management industry since you can learn how to manage successful projects in an effective manner. These exams involve making sure that the learner identifies how to divide a complex project into smaller segments which could be managed more easily. Overall, it will provide you with a high level of knowledge and skills in project management.N.B. We do not provide the course. only the official exam is included in this program
- Why study at Study 365?
- This certification will help you to:
- Who is this exam aimed at?
- Entry Requirements
- Method of Assessment
- Awarding Body
- Progression Path
The amount of commitments which the modern professionals tend to face keep increasing constantly, hence the importance for online education has enhanced. This results in a higher demand for such course providers who offer online courses to learners. Study 365 is an Accredited Examination Organisation, which will be able to provide learners with a competitive advantage over competing institutions. The high quality courses and exams offered tend to provide high value to learners as well and the aspect of learning tends to be more efficient by being accessible to study from your home. Study 365 will make sure that the certification you receive is of high quality and value, with a higher chance of a career development.
Study 365 has made it easier to obtain new skills and knowledge since they have made it increasingly easier and more flexible for learners to study. There are hundreds of online courses for you to choose from, which are affordable and offer high value in terms of career development to the learners.
By completing this examination in a successful manner, you would be able to;
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly
- Gain a wide range of knowledge of the agile concepts and techniques including Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and the agile ways of working
- Learn to have clear project definitions and seamless integration of projects
This exam is mainly focused on professionals who are working in a project environment and those who deliver projects in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment. This would include all the staff members of an organisation who are involved in the project management aspects of the business.
These exams would be excellent for;
- Project Administrators
- PMO Analysts
- Project Assistants
- Project Managers
- Programme Co-Ordinators
- PMO Managers
The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification has no prerequisites.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
The examination format would be as follows;
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed. A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Once you have successfully passed the examination, you will receive The PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner Certificates
Once you have passed the examination successfully, you will receive your certificate from Axelos. Axelos offers a qualification which is recognized globally and known for the best practices offered as well. This level of certification will enhance your CV further and help potential employers to view you as an individual motivated to expand your existing skills and knowledge further.
Ideal course for those looking to work in project management or those who are already in project management. Learn the principles involved in this project management solution and expand your knowledge and skills on this subject area. A career with bright prospects awaits you with the completion of this exam package. According to www.payscale.uk, some of the key job positions along with the average UK salary per annum you can go for after completing this exams will be as follows.
- Project Administrator - £20,847 per annum
- PMO Analyst - £33,723 per annum
- Project Assistant - £20,927 per annum
- Project Manager - £38,274 per annum
- Programme Co-Ordinator – £24,237 per annum
- PMO Manager - £43,607 per annum
ITIL®, RESILIA™, PRINCE2®, MoV®, MSP® and the Swirl logo™ are registered trade marks of the AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS. All rights reserved.
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
|Book Your Exam – PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation & Practitioner Official||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.