Would you like an advantage over your competition?
Study365 brings you this amazing opportunity to get certified with PRINCE2® for an unbelievably low price. This customised program allows you to take the PRINCE2® foundation and the practitioner exams one after the other in the same platform and thus, saves you the hassle. PRINCE2 is a very popular project management methodology and owning this certificate will draw the line between you and the others within the industry. Not just that, this certificate will also demonstrate your competency in managing the risks associated with projects and in delivering projects that are up to the desired standards.
Relevant for professionals who manage, design, develop and deliver projects alike, these foundation and practitioner exams will evaluate your knowledge in handling the day-to-day operations of a typical project management professional. It will also assess your knowledge in using the themes, principles, and processes of PRINCE2 to tailor it to your work environment.
Apart from the many benefits, the PRINCE2® certificate gives you in general, we have also made certain provisions for you to make this a worthy learning program. If you are uncertain about passing the exam at the very first take, you can book for an additional re-sit while registering for this course for a relatively small fee.
Why you should consider this course package?
- You can re-take the exams for a relatively small fee than you would have to pay to retake them all over again.
- You can get the opportunity to retake the exams through the same platform
- This package could save you a considerable amount of money and time
PRINCE2® is a registered trademark of AXELOS Limited, used under permission of AXELOS Limited. All rights reserved.
GUARANTEED RESULTS & ONGOING SUPPORT!
It is recommended that students purchase the guidebook “Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2®” Soft Copy/Printed Edition along with the course as it provides comprehensive and detailed explanations of the themes and principles of PRINCE2® and the motives behind them in order to complete the exam successfully .
- Foundation Exam Entry Requirements:
- Practitioner Exam Entry Requirements:
- Method Of assessment
- Who is it for:
- Career Path:
- There are no academic requirements to write your PRINCE2® Foundation exam. Just an interest in Project Management and a desire to become PRINCE2® Certified.
- PRINCE2 Foundation (or higher) - this only applies to certificates obtained after 1 January 2009
- Project Management Qualification (PMQ)
- Project Professional Qualification (PPQ)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate).
The exam is recorded by PEOPLECERT using your webcam and the footage is then reviewed to ensure that all the regulations were adhered to before a pass or fail decision is confirmed.
The exam format for PRINCE2® Foundation is provided below:
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour's (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book.
The exam format for PRINCE2® Practitioner is provided below:
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book. Candidates are permitted to use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® 2017 Edition. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Due to the impact of the coronavirus, from 13 April 2020 to 30 June 2021 individuals are now permitted to print PDFs for exams and use PDFs or official e-books on a second e-device (portable digital devices such as smartphones, tablets and laptops) during open book exams.If you wish to download the PRINCE2 Practitioner Guide, visit this link - https://www.axelos.com/store/book/managing-successful-projects-with-prince2-2017
Exam Body: PEOPLECERT
- These exams are mainly aimed at individuals hoping to get PRINCE2® certified to either get into the project management industry or to level up their current employments
- Professionals working within a PRINCE2® environment might also benefit from these exams
The PRINCE2® Foundation and Practitioner exam certificates will qualify you for an array of jobs in the project management industry. You can also use this certificate as an opportunity to progress in your career by demanding a higher pay or job promotion from your employer. Mentioned below are few of the jobs this certificate will qualify you for, along with the average UK salary per annum according to https://www.payscale.com/career-path-planner,
- Senior Project Administrator (General) – £22,450 per annum
- Project manager – £38,254 per annum
- Project coordinator – £24,181 per annum
|BOOK YOUR EXAM|
No Reviews found for this course.